*^Bucky Barnes ~ Long Mission^*

Bucky Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier

Prompt:
You come home from a long mission which Bucky didn't join.

---------------------------

"The mission took longer than expected," Director Fury states, "Just because we were set up doesn't mean it should have been any longer. Don't take this as disappointment, next mission is in a few months. Since you succeeded in completion of this mission, I'll have agents write the report. (Y/n), Nastasha, go home."

I nod and Natasha and I head out.

"I thought we were going to get our asses chewed." I claim

"If we didn't complete the mission, then yes. How do you feel?" Natasha eyes.

"Sore. The medical team gave me ten stitches, bruises here and there but otherwise I'm peachy. How about you?"

"Y'know me. I don't give away my stitch number, but I got them. Go home, get some rest."

"What about you?"

"I don't have a sick puppy to get home to. Plus, I have some stuff to finish up. Project J.A.Y., I have to close by next week."

"Hmm, sounds eventful. Well, I'll see you tomorrow night!" I wave.

"It's great. Bye." Natasha waves back and I'm on my way home.

I open the door to my apartment as quietly as I could thinking Bucky was asleep but he was standing there, waiting for me to come through the apartment door. Soon enough, I'm engulfed by Bucky's rib-tightening hugs.

"Hey...I need Oxygen." I gasp.

"Sorry. Are you okay? How was the mission? Why'd it take so long? Are you hurt?" Bucky asks

"I'm fine. It was long. The mission was a set up. And just a little hurt." I smile and kiss Bucky on the lips. I through my bag on the couch and hug Bucky, it's been a month since I have seen him.

"Well. Fury told me you were coming home tonight, so, I made dinner and I cleaned the house, making sure you only have time with me to spend." Bucky smiles.

"Did you cook-?"

"Lasagna? Yes, your favorite."

Bucky picks me up bridal style and carries me into the living room, where the coffee table is set up like it from a fancy restaurant. Also, Netflix is on.

"Oh my gosh, Bucky." I mumble.

"Steve helped me with some of it."

"I don't care. Thank you!" I turn around and kiss Bucky. He is a little surprised at first but he kisses back. I don't know how long we were kissing but when we broke away we were both panting.

1 Hour Later....

"You did what?" I laugh.

"I tricked Steve into thinking corn now a day's is called porn." Bucky smiles

"What did the team say?"

"Well, let's just say, Tony makes sure he has corn when the team is eating dinner together and when we pass the halls we call him porn guy."

I start laughing really hard and Bucky laughs with me.

"Sounds like a missed a lot." I sigh, "Can we go to bed? I really tired."

"Sure, babe. I'll clean all this up tomorrow. Come on."

I take Bucky's hand and we walk into the bedroom. I take off almost all of my clothes and fall asleep with my head on Bucky's chest listening to his heart beat.