Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen
( Buckle up everyone, the ride begins here tehehe )

The school day is finally over and might I say, I did not miss high school one bit.

All of this drama is completely unnecessary, but we all know teenagers. There's no such thing as unnecessary drama apparently.

Upon leaving my classroom I decide to rush to my locker in hopes of not seeing Jamie or any of the cheerleaders. As for Nate right now, if I see him, I feel as if I'd end up ripping his heart from his chest just so he could feel how I do.

I suddenly get a tug on the wrist and pulled into a closet. The closet was a small utility closet but could fit probably around 5 people in it. There were shelves of cleaning products along the left wall in which I had been facing, and there was a small light bulb hanging from a small chain on the ceiling. My heart tugged in my chest as I was overwhelmed with Nate's presence.

"What do you want?" I growl at him, my eyes adjusting to the darkness.

"I want you to know that I'm sorry, like genuinely sorry. Honestly, at first, I didn't really care about you or what we had, but now I developed feelings... Okay?" He lets out, which only makes me roll my eyes.

"That's nice." I respond, not giving any emotion behind my words.

"I get it, Snow. I'm a big fuck up, I know, and I'm sorry. You just got over the last argument, I never intended to start another. Can you please believe me? Or at least think about it? Please?" He begs. I sigh, turning back toward the door.

"Whatever." I push the closet door open, seeing the hallway completely empty. My eyes were set on the floor as I only grew more irritated from the thought of it all as I made my way to the front of the school, not even bothering with my locker at this point.

I've given him two chances, why in hell should I forgive him again? 

I'm not going to think about this right now. I'm going to go out and have a good time.

When I reach the front of the school I see Jack leaning against the brick wall, looking up at the sky with his hands placed in his front pockets. It almost made me laugh seeing him lost in the clouds. This all seemed so cliché, he was standing there as if he were my knight in shining armor ready to save the damsel in distress.

"Sorry. I had- uh- locker trouble." I refrain from telling him the truth.

"No problem, you ready to go?" He asks, pushing himself from the bricks and removing his hands from his pockets. I nod my head at him, gesturing for him to go ahead. He leads me to his car which had been parked in the front row, pretty close to the door.

"On the way back, you'll have to drop me off at school so I can get my car." I inform him, seeing him smile as he makes his way to his side of the car. When he slides in, he checks his mirrors before putting his car into reverse.

"That can be arranged."

---

About ten minutes of the drive consists of my phone being spammed with messages from Nate, probably wondering where I am. Instead of reading the messages though, I turn off my phone which makes Jack laugh.