Chapter 9 - stay on her good side

The bell rings and Harry walks away from me with out anything else being said.

Luckily I don't have to go to my last two classes because of cheer tryouts. I walk back to the table grab my bag and walk out of the library and down to the gym. When I get to the locker room I walk inside and get changed quickly. Most of the girls are already changed and ready. When I walk into the gym with the rest of the girls I'm the last one in there. I feel all eyes on me as I walk down to the end of the bleachers. There are a lot of girls but luckily I see Chloe and she calls me over.

"Hey Mia! Are you ready?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I say trying to smile.

"Great you just need to learn this cheer, come here I'll show you." Chloe takes me off to the side and teaches me the cheer I'm going to have to be doing In front of all these girls. It's not that hard but a little nerve wracking.

.......

After I try out I go back into the locker room and get dressed back into my regular clothes. When I come out Chloe is waiting on the bleachers for me.

"Mia! This is my friend Maggie she's also the team captian." "And she says you've made it on the team." Chloe says to me. She's always so excited about everything.

I smile and thank the girl she is tall with curly dark brown hair that sits just above her shoulders. Her eyes are green and she has a perfect figure. When she walks away I continue to talk to Chloe.

"Maggie's okay just stay on her good side." She continues about the girl.

"Oh okay." Is all I say, my mind is still in the library with Harry.

"Don't let her find out about you and Liam." Chloe says her tone becoming serious.

"What about Liam and I?"

"You know, you guys have a thing don't you?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Well whatever it is don't let her find out. She's had the hots for Liam for a while now." Chloe says before pointing out Liam and Chad who are now walking toward us.

Liam takes my hands in his.

"Did you make it?" He asks.

"Surprisingly I did." I reply with a smile.

He wraps his arms around my waist hugging me.