Time To Step Up - Epilogue

Time To Step Up

~*****************************~

Epilogue

~*****************************~

It's Christmas morning... and I woke up... naked... in Danny's arms... in his bed. I smiled, remembering what happened last night. It was a steamy ten minutes or so, it felt like it lasted forever... it may sound disgusting or something, but I wish it didn't.

I looked up at Danny, he was still asleep, and I smiled. He looks so handsome and peaceful. I kissed his cheek and he then woke up, rubbing the side of his face with his hands and yawned. He looked at me and smiled, leaned down and we kissed each other on the lips.

He looked down, noticing that we're naked, tehn he looked at me again, and I couldn't help but smile. He smiled, then we both laughed silently, we don't know why, it's just the fact that we had sex last night.

I looked over his body and leaned across, causing my body to stroke across his, only to grab my phone to see what time it was. I layed on top of Danny whilst checking my phone. 10:39 am.

"Come on, baby, time to get up." I told him.

"Time to step up."

He surprised me when he said that. I giggled and kissed him, then got up.

"You know... Watching you get changed is really, really nice... How about round two?" Danny suggested.

I growled playfully, "Easy tiger, I want to open my Christmas presents, plus I want to see my brother and my dad."

My dad was coming over for Christmas dinner today, and I couldn't wait. It's like the whole family it together. My family and Danny's family.

We were having a party and me and Danny were actually slow dancing to Fairytale Of New York. I kept staring at the engagement ring, it was so gorgeous, I've never felt so in love and happy. I smiled and buried my head on Danny's chest, inhaling his amazing scent.

"Danny I want to give you your Christmas present." I told him, thank goodness Robert came over with the presents.

"I told you I didn't want any presents, all I want is you, sweetheart." he told me.

"Well, tough-titty, lover-boy... You are going to love it." I assured him, then skipped away to get them.

I came back with a blue velvet box, which was bigger than a a box containing one ring. I handed it him and he opened it and just stared at it.

I was feeling quite shy and embarrassed as they were eternity rings, shy because of his reaction and embarrassed -well - doesn't everyone feel embarrassed when they give presents.

"Th-they're eternity rings..." I told him, looking away slightly, biting my bottom lip.

After two minutes of silence and me thinking that he might not like them, he spoke...

"I love you." he said.

I looked up and he caressed my cheek and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. We put each other's rings on, I put his on and he put mine on. Then we shared another passionate kiss.

"May as well stay there you two, Emily's handing you two some mistletoe." Cole said.

I looked at Emily and gave her a little kiss before I went back to kissing Danny.

Everyone laughed, even we did in the kiss. When we broke a part, Francis was smirking at me. I was confused when he came over and patted my stomach.

"Guess we aren't the only one who has a turkey in the oven, eh?" when he said that he walked over to the kitchen where Karla was preparing the turkey.

I was really confused, so was Danny. Then I had an idea...

"Francis can see the future, right?" I asked Danny.

"Yeah, why?" he asked me.

My mouth opened a little bit, then I closed it. Tears of happiness came in my eyes. I looked at Danny in the eyes.

"I'm pregnant..."

Danny smiled, so did I. We shared another kiss as he placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed it.

I am pregnant again, with Danny's child. I was happy. Very happy.

I love you Danny Balthosar... Forever... and ever... My soulmate... <3

~***************************************~

The End...

~***************************************~

Author's notes:

The End... Sorry if it short... But thanks to Francis... Olivia knows that she has conceived a child... Danny wanted it don't forget...

Sequel will be out about next week or so... but i have exams next week both English and Spanish...

Fair warning... I am in my last year of high school and I only have five months left untill study leave, so I don't know when it would be possible to publish the first chapter of the sequel...

Happy New Year by the way...

I am upset about this book finishing, but I am very proud of myself...

Now the sequel is about Kayla Stone from Zero Gravity, if you look back a few chapters when Christian turns up Zero Gravity are mentioned...

She goes to a boarding school, I was thinking of an all boys boarding school to make it more interesting... <3... not sure if it is a supernatural one, such as werewolves, demons and vampires... <3

You decide and i'll think about it...

Thank you for all of your support, I love you fans... <3

It's time to Step Up

It's time to rebound

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3