Time To Step Up - Chapter Thirteen

Time To Step Up

~************************~

Chapter Thirteen

~*************************~

Friday! Fucking Friday! Fantastic, fabulous, fucking Friday! Who needs Rebecca Black to sing Friday when I can scream 'It's Friday Bitches!'

Well, I'm in detention for ditching gym with Amelia, Drake and Fatboy. Amelia was more shocked than bothered. Her Grandparents are a little shock when they found out, but they never liked Miss Eddstone, so yeah, Amelia isn't in more trouble.

My uncle, the Principal has told us to stay in the gym. He even seperated me and Amelia from Drake and Fatboy. Adam is keeping watch.

It was too quiet, Adam told us to stay quiet. But then... I let out a loud, long burp. Amelia laughed out loud, so did Fatboy, Drake had a hysterical smile on his face, trying not to laugh. Then suddenly... Fatboy... farted, out loud and boy was it a wet one. We all started laughing out loud and Adame had a 'what the fuck' expression on his face.

"You lot are disgusting." Adam commented, "Now stay quiet... after this detention I am no longer your teacher."

Thank God for that... I do actually prefer him as my cousin, not my teacher, "So... if you're not my teacher after this, does that mean I can twat the living shit out of you?" I had my hand up, as students should do when they have a question for their teacher.

Adam looked at me blankly, obviously thinking I am such an idiot.

"Adam..." I whined. He gave me a stern look this time. I rolled my eyes, "... Okay... Mr Wilde. I'm bored!"

"Entertain yourself, but no talking." Adam said, then started typing on his laptop.

Okay, entertain myself, but what can I do? I can't talk or nowt. Then it hit me. I quickly text Fatboy. When he saw the text he smiled and winked at me.

He pulled out his pocket sized speakers out of his jacket pocket. He plugged in his phone and searched the song I requested.

A dance remix came on blasting. I threw off my jacket.

"Just throw down some moves, Amelia." I whispered, "What and learn."

I then ran to the centre of the gym doing a back flip, breaking in some  moves. Improvising. Fatboy jumped in, doing some locking and breaking. Drake butted in with krumping and new style. I stopped, went over to Amelia and dragged her in. She protested trying to pull back, but instead I nudged  her and got into the position we start our own routine that I've been teaching her. She bit her lip and copied me. I nodded to her and then we danced.

We finished by falling on the floor, pretending to collapse, then the music stopped, and we heard an applause. Me and Amelia stood up and we all stood together looking at my brother, my cousin, Miss Eddstone and Mr Jonah. They wee applauding us and Miss Eddstone and Mr Jonah looked more than impressed.

Amelia blushed, embarrassed and looked down.

"Amelia Jones, I didn't know you could dance like that." Miss Eddstone said, in astonishment, "Come by and I'll put your name up for the cheerleading squad, you too Miss Wilde and you as well boys, if you want."

"No thanks Miss, no." I glanced at Amelia, then to Drake, then Fatboy, "We already have a team."

Miss Eddstone looked baffled. Probably not used to someone rejecting her offers.

"Oh well, offer still stands though." she said, "And that was brilliant, keep up." Then she walked away.

Mr Jonah has a thinking look on his face.