ten

before crimson opened her eyes she could already feel her massive headache and groaned. when she did open her eyes, she didn't recognise where she was. her vision blurred for a few seconds so she couldn't make at the figure in front of her. 

"crimson? are you up?" she heard grayson's voice. she rubbed her eyes and she could now see him more clearly. 

"what's going on?" she asked confused. she noticed she was laying down so she sat up and looked around the room, "where are we?" 

"i don't know, they kidnapped us and brought us here. i've been here since last night." grayson told her. 

"they? who's they?" crimson questioned. 

"i don't know. i've only seen two people and they weren't nice." grayson said, "but don't worry about that. are you okay?" 

"yeah, i just have a headache." she told him. 

"i wish i could give you some water but they haven't fed us or given us water." he said.

"what? they can't just expect us to survive without it." crimson said. 

"yeah well like i said, they aren't nice and they're weird; they talk about the island like it's a blessing." grayson said. 

"what? how can they like being stuck here?" crimson questioned. 

"the island is much better than the other world you two outsiders come from." crimson and grayson looked up at the door and grayson recognised  the man as the one who brought in crimson.

"jack, that's enough." the old man warned. 

grayson go up and walked to the door, "let us out! why are you keeping us here?" he demanded. 

"lower your voice, young man. you are the ones that came onto our island without our permission, we have every right to keep you here." the old man said. 

grayson stepped a couple of paces back from the door, "we don't even want to be on your island, this wasn't a choice! our plane crashed!" crimson told them. 

"i don't care for your sob stories little girl. the law is the law." he said. 

"okay well at least get us some food!" grayson requested.

"that's the precise reason we came to visit, young man." the old man smiled, "now jack is going to open the door to give you your food. you try anything and that falls on you." he said and pointed to the ceiling. there was a bucket, that looked ready to fall at any second. 

"what is that?" crimson asked. 

"acid; that will burn your face off." the old man replied. 

both of them walked away from the door and their food was brought in. "we will back tomorrow morning." the old man said before walking down the hallway with jack.  

-- 

the food they were given was less than what they were eating on the beach, two apples and one coconut shell full of water. they ate their apples and drank their water and it was all gone in under ten minutes. 

"at least were not alone." crimson said. she knew things were still a bit rocky with her and grayson but she knew she would fall apart if she was alone in the cell.

"yeah, we have each other." grayson said, he inched closer to crimson and held her hand. 

"what do you think there gonna do to us?" she asked, she took a risky step and leaned her head on his shoulder. he didn't seem to mind and pulled her closer by wrapping his arms around her. 

"i don't know, they're bunch of crazies. believing that this island is gift, it's anything but that." grayson said and crimson nodded. 

they stayed like that for a while, in each others arms and soon they had fallen asleep. grayson woke up before crimson and she was still there, snuggled up to his chest. he smiled at her, he knew he had feelings for her and he was starting to wonder if he should act on them or not. 

crimson woke up half an hour later, "oh i'm sorry." she said as she got off his chest, "you could've moved me off you, it would've been okay." 

"oh no, it's not a big deal." grayson told her and she nodded. 

"i wonder what taylor and justin are doing right now." crimson said in an attempt to make small talk. 

"yeah they're probably worried about us." grayson said and crimson remembered the last thing she said to them and frowned. she wished she had said something nicer.

"do you think they're going to kill us?" crimson asked in a small voice. the thought of surviving a plane crash only to be killed off by crazies on a island seemed really ironic to her. 

"i don't know. they don't like us, at all. so who knows what they're going to do." grayson said. crimson nodded. a few moments passed without them saying anything and crimson was looking down at the floor and grayson was looking at her. 

"you're really pretty." grayson told her without thinking and then mentally slapped himself. 

"and you're really handsome." she complimented back. he smiled at her, thankful she didn't' think he was loser. 

"can i kiss you?" he asked. he was looking into her eyes and she only nodded before he attached his lips to hers. 

at first the kiss started out sweet but as they continued it got more heated and crimson ran her hands through his hair and grayson moaned against her lips.  he wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her closer. she moved her lips down to his neck; he missed the feelings of her lips and brought her face up to his lips once again. 

grayson moved his hands to her bra, he pulled away from her lips to ask for permission, "can i?" 

"yeah." crimson breathed and he didn't waste no time and unclipped her bra. 

she copied his actions and took his shirt off. she smiled at his abs and he laughed, "like what you see love?" he smirked. 

"shut up." she giggled and pressed her lips against his and then they continued on for the rest of the night. 

island love // grayson dolanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara