five

crimson was the last one to wake up this morning and she saw everyone was already having breakfast.

"and sleeping beauty awakens." justin teased as she walked over to them.

"shut up." crimson said as she sat down next to grayson who handed her a apple, "thanks." he didn't say anything, just smiled.

"so once everyone is done eating, we're gonna get to work straight away. so taylor you go and do your sign thing, and you two are helping me with the shelter." justin said.

"yes sir." taylor mocked doing a salute.

justin rolled his eyes, "i don't know why you always give me shit for being in charge, someone has to do it."

"whatever." taylor mumbled.

"and i thought crimson and grayson were the teenagers." justin laughed.

"i'm done, so i'm going to go start my 'work'." taylor said getting up and walking away.

"what a drama queen." grayson said as soon as taylor was out of earshot.

"i know right? anyway, you guys done? we should start, it's going to take as all day to make this." justin said.

"yeah." they both said and the three of them all walked into the jungle.

"so we're gonna have to make like a four little tent things for each of us. and i'm thinking instead of wood we just use bamboo trees, cause it's easier to get and probably easier to make tents out off. " justin explained.

"and easier to fall down and come apart." grayson added.

"ok so you have an axe to break a tree down or are you gonna use your bare hands?" justin said.

"calm down bro, bamboo bark is cool, i was just saying." grayson said in his defence.

"ok anyway, so there is a bamboo tree a little north from here if i remember so we'll just go there and start getting bark and bringing it back to the beach." justin instructed.

they found the bamboo tree pretty easily and started brining bark from the tree to the beach. for them to get enough bark for four tents they had to move to another tree which took even longer to find and it was half an hour away from the beach.

by the end of the day, all they had managed to do was get the bark, "i'm so tired and ready for dinner. has taylor been cooking it?" crimson said as they walked back to the beach with the last bit of bark.

"yeah when we were their last, i told her to start fishing." justin said.

"knowing her, she probably hasn't." grayson said.

"yeah well if she hasn't started dinner, i'm going to be so pissed." justin said.

"well it looks like she has." crimson said as they walked onto the beach. justin added the bark with the others and followed them down to wear taylor had started a fire and was cooking some fish.

"thank gosh you started dinner." crimson said.

"yes and all by myself, i even went down to the lake and got us some water." she said and gestured to the coconut shells filled with water.

as soon as they saw them, they drank the water as quickly as they were able too. "thank you so much, taylor." justin said.

"it's okay. you know, you're not the only one who is good at this surviving stuff right?" taylor smiled.

"yeah i guess not." justin smiled back at her.

"okay so dinner will be ready when......?" grayson asked.

"soon, you don't wanna eat raw fish right?" taylor said.

"isn't that just sushi?" crimson asked.

"sushi has rice and seaweed, and wait do you think the seaweed here is editable?" justin asked.

"i would highly doubt it but go ahead and try it." taylor teased.

"wow you're so funny." justin said sarcasm clear in his tone.

"you're burning the fish!" grayson called out.

"shit." taylor mumbled and hurried to take fish off, "okay dinner's ready."

"and burnt." justin noticed.

"it's not that bad." taylor reasoned.

they all ate their fish and then spilt a orange for dessert, "where did you guys even find these anyway?" taylor asked crimson and grayson.

"it was way into the jungle like maybe a hour, probably more." grayson answered.

"wow, well do you guys mind if i ask you to take another fruit picking trip tomorrow? it's just were almost out and you guys did it last time so you know where all the good spots are." justin asked, which surprised everyone considering he usually just says something and expects it to be done.

"yeah, that should be good. that cool with you crimson?" grayson asked.

"yeah sounds good." crimson said.

--

the next day, crimson and grayson went into the jungle basically as soon as they woke up and taylor and justin had gotten to work on the tents as soon as they left.

crimson was holding three coconut shells and so was grayson. they had already found a banana tree half an hour into their walk. grayson had easily climbed the trees, got the banana's and put them in the coconut shells.

"hey considering were not that far from the beach, do you think i should run back and drop these off so we have more room?" crimson suggested.

"yeah that sounds great, go do that." grayson told her and she nodded and ran off to the beach.

as soon as she was gone, grayson went to the lake that was about two minutes from the banana tree and stripped and went in for a bath assuming crimson wouldn't be back for about an hour or 40 minutes.

crimson walked back to the banana tree but saw that grayson was gone, "grayson!" she called out but heard nothing, she saw that his coconut shells were still there.

she kept calling out his name but didn't get anything back, she started getting worried but then she saw the lake. she walked down to the lake and saw grayson clothes on a branch but no grayson in the water.

"grayson are you there?" she called out but heard nothing, assuming he was just embarrassed cause he was naked, she added, "it's okay you can come out, i'll cover my eyes." she said as she covered her eyes with her hands.

"grayson? are you coming?" she asked again.

"yeah." she heard his voice emerging from the water, without thinking she uncovered her eyes and saw him naked. she squealed and covered her eyes up again.

"what the hell crimson? you said you covered your eyes!" grayson yelled.

"i know i'm sorry i just forgot. don't be mad." she reasoned.

"i am mad you perv." he said back.

"hey! it was an accident, you know a reflex i heard a voice so i opened my eyes." she said in her defence.

"whatever, i'm decent now." he told her.

"are you sure?" she asked.

"yes i'm sure." he said and pulled her hands away from her face, her heart skipped a beat when she realised how close he was too her.

"let's go. we still have alot more fruit to pick." he said walking away from her, she nodded and hurried to keep up with him.

+ also i'm sorry for updating a few days late haha. and i'm sorry if it's getting slow to start, in the the next chapter i'll probably have grayson and crimson get to know each other better haha.