two

as soon as they reached the island they ran onto the sand and the wing was left on the shore.

it was still really dark so crimson assumed it was around midnight, as soon as she was far enough up on the beach, she collapsed onto the sand.

--

she felt the sun on her eyelids, for single moment she thought she was back in her bedroom, she soon realized she wasn't as she wasn't lying on her bed but sand.

maybe if i believe hard enough i'll wake up in my bed.

she slowly opened her eyes, letting them adjust to the light.

nope didn't work.   

she looked around, shielding her eyes and quickly saw that she was the first to wake. great, stuck on a island with strangers and i'm the first one up. what the hell do i do now?

she stood up and dusted off her legs and arms off sand and for the first time since she crashed she had worried about her clothes or lack of them; she had been wearing black leggings and a long sleeved dark red shirt with a white jumper. now all her clothes had holes and rips in them.

she walked closer to the shore to examine the wing, she didn't know what she expected to find but it was the only productive thing she could think to do.

the wing wasn't as big as it had seemed in the water, there was nothing to salvage out of it but she figured they'd find a way to use it.

she sighed, realizing walking down to the shore really was a waste of time so she walked back and saw taylor and justin still sleeping but grayson was gone, her heart skipped a beat as she was worried about where he was or what might have happened to him.

she ran left calling out his name and it didn't take her long to find him. along the shore there was a rock pool and grayson was at the very edge sitting down on a rock.

should i go up to him or leave him be?

she decided that she should go up, she knew it was dangerous up there and she didn't want anything to happen to him.

"hey grayson." she said still a few feet away from him.

he jumped, "shit you scared me."

"sorry, i just saw you were gone and i got worried so i-"

"stalked me?" he finished off her sentence.

"no, i didn't stalk you. i was just worried! i mean it's a big island, we know nothing about it-" she would've kept going on if he hadn't cut her off;

"it's alright crimson. i don't care. i just came up here to think." grayson told her.

she nodded her head and moved to sit down next to him. "i'm really sorry."

"for what?" he questioned.

"you know, what happened with your uncle." she didn't know when she decided to bring up that but she did and she couldn't take it back now.

"i told you in the water, don't say anything. he was going to kill you anyway and sure he was my uncle but he wasn't a nice person." he told her.

she nodded, "were you flying with him?"

"yeah me and my broth-" his sentence was cut off by his sudden crying.

she didn't know what to do, she was really awkward in these situations so she just put her arm around him and let him cry.

after a little bit he looked up and wiped his eyes, "i'm sorry that's kinda of embarrassing. i just hadn't really thought of him since you know." he explained.