I Will Get You Part Two

April huffed as she walked into the arena, carrying her bag as she held Punk's hand.

"Calm down," Punk murmured, squeezing her hand gently.

"I can't!" April whined, pushing the door of his locker room open for them, "I'm just so fucking pissed off again."

"Calm down," He mumbled, sitting his bag down before going over to her and pecking her gently before pulling stuff out of his bag.

She sighed and started pulling out her shorts, her shirt and sports bra.

"I love you," He murmured, he was at her side again, kissing her shoulder blade.

She grinned as she turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you too,"

She giggled as he kissed her.

He smiled against her lips as he kissed her lovingly.

Tonight would be a good night.

__________________________

April stomped down to the ring, pissed again.

"Get your little asses down here now, Bella's! Now!" She growled as she held her brief-case.

The Bella's came out, smirking at April as they stood outside the ring.

"Well?" Brie said, amused at April.

"You little bitches attacked me two weeks ago!" She hissed, "And now it's MY turn."

April smirked as Kaitlyn ran out with a steel chair and hit Brie and Nikki on their backs as April got out of the ring.

Kaitlyn picked Brie up and April hit her in the face with the brief case.

April kicked Brie over and over in her ribs before walking back up the ramp with Kaitlyn and hugging her before going back stage.