Soft And Warm

April woke up In Phil's arms again that morning, smiling.

She cuddled into him more and smiled.

"And they said I was a huge cuddlier," Phil mumbled, kissing her head.

"You are a huge cuddlier, you're just warm and soft this morning," She smiled.

"How did I even get warm and soft?" He asked, surprised that he could get soft.

"Dunno, don't care it's comfy." She said, kissing his shoulder blade and laying her head back down.

"Whatever you say, Darlin'," He smiled.

"So what are we doing today?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Well, my sisters are out of town. Colt and Randy are still here. Whatever you wanna do today." He said, twisting a piece of her hair around his finger.

"Can we go watch a movie?" She asked, looking up at him with her puppy dog eyes.

"Sure," He grumbled, kissing her before he got up and put a pair of boxers on.

They both got dressed and went down stairs.

"Dammit!" Colt yelled.

"Stop it! We have to finish this mission! Pull it together man!" Randy shouted as he repeatedly hit the buttons.

"Wha-" April got cut off by Phil's hand on her mouth, mouthing shhhh.

April nodded then slapped his hand away as they watched.

"Dammit Colt!" Randy yelled, pushing Colt off his seat. "We lost!"

"Not my fault!" Colt mumbled.

"It is!" Randy growled.

"Calm the fuck down, Randal." Phil grumbled, picking Colt up.

"Calm down," April mumbled, smiling at Randy as she calmed him down as played a round of WWE 13' with him.

Phil went to the kitchen and started cooking.