Now You Don't Have To Wonder

The next morning they both awoke in each others arms, both smiling and laughing but no one said anything about it.

"Do you wanna watch some batman?" He asked as he pulled a new shirt over his head, spraying his after shave on him.

"Sure." She smiled and blushed, as she brushed her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil laid down on the couch, finding the movie and buying it.

April smirked and felt bold and laid down next to him.

He just smiled at her and wrapped an arm around her as he turned on the movie.

She sighed in comfort and laid her head down on his chest as the movie started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both watched as Harley Quinn backed up into Batman and gave him a wave, "Hi!" Harley said as she jumped, kicking him in the head, "Bye!"

"Oh look, It's me and you. You're trying to kill me!" Phil joked, his grip tightening on her waist as he kissed her forehead.

"You pissed me off. You gotta admit, I'm pretty hot as Harley Quinn!" April chirped, smiling at him, her forehead burning where his lips laid for several moments.

"You are." He admitted, smirking at her.

"I wonder what he'd do If I kissed him." She thought as Harley and Joker kicked Batman off the building.

She grabbed his face and kissed him, well, she didn't wanna wonder!

His eyes widened as she kissed him, he kissed her back, sucking gently on her upper lip, she tasted so sweet, and pulling her on top of him.

She smiled and pulled away, "Well, I don't have to wonder anymore."

"Wonder what?" He asked, licking his lips.

"Wonder what you'd do If I kissed you." She said, leaning over and pecking his lips.

"Well, now you don't have to wonder." He said, smirking.

"Good." She smiled.