Coming For You

"You're sure you know where she is?" Dolph asked, crossing his arms as he held the phone to his ear.

"Yes, I'm sure. She's on Punk's bus right now." Paul said.

"Good. When will Punk leave?" Dolph asked softly.

"Before RAW. I'm sure AJ will stay back stage in his locker room." Paul replied.

"Good, good. Keep Punk distracted. Do we have a deal?" He asked.

"Yes, we do. You better make sure you pay me back." He growled.

"I will!" He snapped, "Now bye!"

"She better be back stage at RAW or I'm gonna break that asshole's neck!" He scowled to himself, grabbing his suit case and getting on the plane.

"I'm coming for you, April." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April awoke in Phil's arms, looking up at him. He was still asleep.

I wonder If I'm the only one who's saw him asleep.. April thought.

He woke up, yawning softly as he looked down at April who was looking at him.

"Hello." He said, smirking, "How long have you been looking at me like that?"

"Long enough." She replied, letting go of him.

"You're cute you know that?" He said, smiling at her as he got up.

"You're cute too." She blushed and got up.

Somebodies supposed to fall, tear this place apart until you find me hiding...

April grabbed her phone and saw It was nick calling.

"He-hello?" She stutters.

"Hello, doll, I saw you left me." Dolph growled.

She quickly hung up and turned off her phone.

"You ok?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine." She said quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April sat In Phil's locker room, watching the monitor as Brie faced Alicia.

She sighed as she looked over to Phil, "I gotta go." Phil said, kissing her head.

She sighed and laid down on the couch, watching him come out and do his promo.

She sipped on a water bottle as she watched him talk, smiling at how adorable he was when he was mad.

"Hello, doll face." Nick smirked, grabbing her by her hair.

"No! Please no! Help!" She screamed as he covered her mouth.

"No one's coming for you, now." Nick growled, dragging her out of the locker room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, April, I'm back." Phil said, grabbing a water bottle and looking around.

"April?" He called out, seeing her half drank water bottle on the floor, knocked over and her pony-tail on the floor.

"Nick." He hissed as he ran out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, leave me alone." April begged, as Nick paced back and forth in his hotel room with her tied to the bed.

"You know, I don't see why you left me, April." Nick started, "I gave you everything! Everything you wanted. I gave you love, and everything else! I got you the divas title, for gods sake!" He hissed, "Now, I'm taking you back." And with that, he slapped her full force across her cheek.

She cried out in pain and struggled against the ropes.

"Please stop!" She begged, sobbing loudly.

"Never!" He hissed as he tore at her clothing.

"No!" She yelled as he did what she never expected to do to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick left after he was through with her, he left April lifeless.

April laid on the floor, trying to scream but couldn't find the voice to. her body filled with cuts and bruises, as she waited for someone to find her.

"Someone.." She coughed, "Anyone.."

She heard Phil's voice and the door opening before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys like long updates, right?