Anything For Our Ship

Kaitlyn pulled into the gas station that Kofi told them they'd be stopping at.

"C'mon, lets get you some coffee." Kaitlyn offered to April, dragging her out of the car.

April just sighed and followed her while Eve filled up the car and saw Punk's bus pull in and Seth, Dean, Randy and Kofi ran out, carrying a Mad punk, screaming 'Let me down!'

"You got April?" Kofi asked as Punk's eyes widened.

"No!" He yelled, "I can't see her!" He said as he kicked Randy, making him fall as he jumped off of Seth and Dean and ran back into the bus.

"Jesus Christ," Randy grunted, holding his head.

"We'll be able to get her into the bus," Eve shrugged, "Shes not that strong."

"Good enough," Dean said, "Now c'mon! I'm hungry lets go!" Dragging Seth along.

Kaitlyn paid for their drinks and they walked out.

April put her stuff into the car and her eyes widened as Randy, Kaitlyn and Eve carried her to the bus.

"What the fu-" April looked at the bus, seeing it was HIS bus, "No! Fuck no! Let me go!"

Randy put her in the bus and Seth and dean got her stuff.

April looked down as she started crying silently.

"I can't see him after what I did to him," She told Randy.

"You have to." Randy said.

"Why the hell would you guys do that to me?" Phil screamed at them, (not seeing April), "You all know that I didn't wanna see her! You all know she doesn't wanna see me, now why-" he looked over and saw April in her hoodie, crying into Randy's chest.

He growled at Randy and Randy let go, He walked over to April and let her cry on him, scowling at randy.

"Match maker, match maker, match maker sucks!" Seth and Dean sang, "We get scars! But we have our ship- ah!" Seth yelled as he got hit in the face with a can.

Phil carried April to the back (with Dean taking a picture and sending it to Eve and Kaitlyn) as the bus drove to RAW.