I Wanna Be Alone

Punk woke up cuddled up against April, his arms around her as she slept. She snuggled into him some more and his eyes widened.

"What happened last night?" He thought.

"Oh yeah, she couldn't sleep." He thought, nodding his head.

He stared at her sleeping face, she was smiling as she slept, snuggling him and inhaling deeply.

"She's cute." He thought, "No, I can't be falling for this girl, again!"

He rolled his eyes and just stared at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April, Punk, Kaitlyn, Kofi, Eve, Randy and Colt went to RAW.

AJ just wanted to get away from Punk, so she ran to her locker room and locked the door.

"AJ!" She heard Eve yell as they banged at the door.

"Leave me alone!" April sobbed, "You've done enough!"

She just wanted away from everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Punk sighed, "Wait! I have an Idea!" Randy yelled.

"Me and you kick the door open!" Randy said as he put his foot to the door.

"One, two, three!" They both said, kicking the door down, holding their legs in pain.

"Fuck sake," Kaitlyn grumbled as she stormed into the room to see April in the counter sobbing and shaking.

Kaitlyn picked April up and sat down in one of the cubbies with Eve.

April sobbed loudly, "I just want away from everyone," she sobbed.

"Shhh," Kaitlyn soothed.

"Eve, can you kick everyone out?" Kaitlyn asked as her girlfriend stood up and started pushing everyone out.

Punk growled at her, and sat down next to April and pulled her into his lap and hugged her as she cried.

She sobbed into his chest, clinging to him.

Kaitlyn was surprised, she would usually push everyone away but she didn't.

"Shhh, sweetheart, It'll be okay," He soothed, kissing her forehead and her cheeks as she cried.

She slowly stopped crying, just laying in his arms, enjoying being in his arms again.

Kaitlyn and eve watched on as they watched them hug and kiss each other.

April reached up and kissed him, she hasn't kissed him in a year and now she did she didn't wanna stop.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately.

"Okay, it's time to leave now," Kaitlyn mumbled, grabbing Eve's hand and leading her out of the room.