Twins??

~McKenzie~
Next morning we packed away the baby stuff. Then me an josh left to take max which is what we named our dog to the vet an then to get some fog supplies. Er were half way to the vet when we came up in an intersection. We waited an looked both ways an as we drove of black truck came out of nowhere an slammed into my side of the car an I passed out. Few minutes later I woke up in an ambulance.

???: mam you were an accident. We need you to stay clam. Was all I hear an then I blocked out again.

~Alex~

Jermaine and I were home watching cupcake war when I heard the phone ringing.

~McKenzie~
Next morning we packed away the baby stuff. Then me an josh left to take max which is what we named our dog to the vet an then to get some fog supplies. Er were half way to the vet when we came up in an intersection. We waited an looked both ways an as we drove of black truck came out of nowhere an slammed into my side of the car an I passed out. Few minutes later I woke up in an ambulance.

???: mam you were an accident. We need you to stay clam. Was all I hear an then I blocked out again.

~Alex~

Jermaine and I were home watching cupcake war when I heard the phone ringing.
???: hello is this the smith residents?
A: um yeah who is this.
???: this is the saint Johns hospital. You sister has been in an accident an is badly hurt.

When I heard what she was saying my heart dropped to my toes. I then fell to the floor an started to cry. Seconds after Jermaine came in an came over to me.

A: McKenzie and Josh are in the hospital.
J: why what happened.
A: they were in a car accident.
J: come on lets go we're going to the hospital.

I grabbed my coat and put on my shoes then we left.
An hour later we were at the hospital. We walked in an went straight to the receptionist.

A: my name is Alex smith my sister McKenzie smith an her Josh Comes were I n an accident an were brought to this hospital.

???: OK let me check an see.

She did a little typing an then turned back to us.

???: OK josh is OK an in the ICU but your sister is in surgery for her brain. She has a few fractures because the truck hit her side an I'm sorry to say but she lost one of her babies.

A: excuse but my sister was pregnant with one baby.
???: well its possible that your Doctor missed this.
A: after hearing all this the room started to spin an then I passed out. I woke up to Jermaine calling my name.

A: how long was I out
J: one hour.
A: how is she
J: she is out of surgery and is doing well.
A: can we go an see her
J: yeah come on let's go
A: we got up an went to y
The elevator an went up to the third floor. We walked around an soon found her room. We went in an when I saw her I broke down again

A: how could I let this happen
J: hey don't say that this is none of your fault you couldn't have done anything to prevent this an all you can do now is hope an pray.
A: thanks I needed that I'm sorry.
J: its OK now go talk to your sister.
I got up an went over to her. She had bandages around her head and her left leg was in a cast an she had bruises here an there.

A: hey sis I know you can't hear me but we everything is gonna be OK. Josh is OK he doing great an so I baby colton.

I stayed for about half an hour talking to until it was time to leave. We left at 5 in the evening. We went to burger king to eat since we left home at 2:00. We went in an got a booth. We already order an were now waiting for our food. I looked outside an saw Kaden looked right at me. I looked him dead in the eye but he just keep on looking.

A: ill be right back
J: ok hurry back

A: what the hell do you want
K: told her I would get rid if it myself an she didn't listen.
A: you did this to her?
K: yes and it looks like I'll have to do it again because has on left. Unless you convince her to get rid of it.

I slapped him hard across his face.

A: stay the hell away from my sister.

Then he punched my in the nose. I fell to the ground in pain. Then when I looked up I saw Jermaine on top if Kaden punching him over an over and over. Kaden had blood all over his face and Jermaine had some on his knuckles. When he taught he had enough we got off.

J: if you ever lay a hand on her our anyone of this family I will kill you.

He didn't say anything else he just got up an left.

J: are you OK is it bleeding
I moved my hand and sure enough it was bleeding.
J: come on let's go home
A: what about the food.
J: we'll order some pizza

So we got in his car an began our journey home.