A day with bae

~Alex~
I felt warm an cozy. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful boyfriend. I quietly got out of bed trying not to wake him. I then went to McKenzie's room to see she was still asleep. I went down stairs an started breakfast. I made a stack of pancakes bacon scramble eggs an French toast an orange juice since we cant have coffee. I got three plates an set the table. I then went upstairs an went to McKenzie's room. I went over a kissed her temple her eyes slowly fluttered open.

A: good morning baby girl
M: morning sis
A: breakfast is ready
M: OK I'll be down in a few.
A: Ok
I then went to my room an went over to Jermaine's side. I kissed his temple an nothing happened so i began to kiss allover his face. His eyes opened an i placed a kiss on his lips.

A: Breakfast is ready
J: Great ill be down in a minute
A: Ok

When i got down McKenzie was already eating so i sat next to her and served my self.
A: what are  you doing today.
M:  Im going to the spa with Jessica: You?
A: spending the day with Jermaine.
M: oh kk have fun
A: yeah you too.

Few minutes later Jermaine came down an we all sat an ate. When we were done i loaded the dish washer. I then went to my room.
A: so what are we doing today.
J: Im not telling.
A: At least give me a hint.
J: Nope.
A: What ever
J : I love you
A: I love you to.

I got up an went to my walk in closet. I picked out a yellow skin tight dress that was not to tight to hurt the baby an a red thin belt. I laid it on my bed  along with my undergarments. I went into the bathroom an turned on the faucets to let the tub full up. I got my favorite bath boom an let it fully dissolve. I got in an melted into the water. Half an hour later i got out an an wrapped towel around my by body. I pulled the drain plug an watch the water swirl down.
I left the bathroom an as i got out i saw Jermaine in a towel wrapped around his lower body.
J: close your mouth babe your drooling a lil
A: was not
J: sureee I'm about to take a shower. An McKenzie said to tell you she'll be back at 6:00.
A: OK

As he left I began to dry off. I then began to puts n my undergarments i applied lotion to my body when my hand stopped at my slightly visible baby bump. I started to rub my tummy off instincts. I got dressed then started my hair an makeup. For my hair i left it in its natural curly way an for makeup i put on blush, mascara eye liner on my water line, i did my eye brows with my eye pencil an the applied a lil red  matte lips to match the belt. When i was done i walked out my closet to see Jermaine fully dressed. He was wearing a light blue polo shirt an a khaki pants.

A: You ready bae
J: Yup
A: Lets go then.

I got my phone an keys an phone an we left. Btw we left at 1:00
As we drove to the secret destination Jermaine had on hand on the wheel an one holding my hand. When the car came to a stop i looked out an we were the carnival. I began jump around in my seat like a child. We got out an i began to drag him to the first game.
~Skip to the end of the carnival~
We were now back in the car  an it is now 4:35  the back seat is filled with stuffed animals Jermaine won for me.

A: where to next?
J: still not telling
A: pssssh w.e

When the car came to a stop
had no idea where we were. All i could see were trees grass an flower.

A: where are we?
J: Save the questions for later.
A: okk

We got out an Jermaine held my hand an lead me through a dirt path. After a few minutes we came upon s clearing an what i saw was absolutely amazing. It was a blanket with a picnic basket on it under a tree. I turned an engulfed him in a hug. I pulled away from the hug as kissed his lips.

J: You like it?
A: of course i love it
J: That fantastic
A: You did this all by yourself?
J: I got some help from Lexi
A: remind me to call her when we get home.
J: Sure

Jermaine held my hand a lead me towards the blanket. the basket it was filled with fruits, fruit salad,chicken wraps an a bottle of applecider. We first ate the chicken wraps an chicken salad which were great. The we ate the fruit salad. While eating there were a little chit chat here an there.  Out of nowhere Jermaine got up a held out his hand for me.

J: come on i got something to show you.
A: more surprise can this night get any better.

I grabbed his extended had an we began to walked down a grassy path. At the end of the path was a breath taking view i let go of his hand a took a few more steps forward.  It was a view of the city lights. It is now 6:55 it was dark out.
J: Bae

As i turned around i saw Jermaine on one knee with a black box that contained a ring.

J: Before you say anything no I'm not purposing yet its a promise ring. As long as we are together an you have this ring i  promise to be the best i can for you an our baby an i promise that i will always be by your side an i promise i will never hurt you until the day i die.

By this time i had tears in my eyes.

A: Jermaine Keith Phillips you are the best thing that has ever happen to me. You are the most loving kind caring person i know an i glad to have you as my boyfriend an the farther of our baby.
By now we both were in tears. He got up a came towards me. Aa he came closer i leaped into is arms a wrapped my legs around his waist.
A: I love you
J: I love you to the ends of the earth an back.

We went back to the blanket an began to pack. Tomorrow we find out the gender of our baby.
~skip to home~
I went to my room called Lexi.

A: Hey lexi thank you so much forever thing. Jermaine told me what you did.
L: Anything for my best friend.
A: so we are going to find out  the gender of our babies tomorrow wanna come.
L: of course i would love to come.
A: Great we have to be there for 2:30 so be hear before that.
L: OK see you tomorrow
A: Bye
L: Bye

After ending the call i went to my closet an got on my pj's. I then went to check on McKenzie an she was asleep. So i went to by room turned off the lights an went to bed.