the appointment

~Alex~                                    We arrived at 10:45. we walked in Jermaine and McKenzie went to get our seats. I walked up to the receptionist an told her my name. She told me to take a seat an that the doctor will be with us in a minute. I went an sat in the seat they saved for me. A few minute later a nurse came out an called my name. We all got up an followed the nurse in to a room with a machine an a small bed an two chairs. Jermaine an McKenzie sat in the two chair an i sat on the bed. After a few Dr.Smith came in.

Dr: good morning i will be your doctor throughout your pregnancy.
E: good morning (E everyone)
Dr: so are you  ready to check on your baby?
A: ummm yeah i guess
Dr: just a few questions first.
A: sure

After asking a few questions about my health an how for long i am.

Dr: please lye on the bed a lift up your shirt please.
I did as told an laid on the bed.

Dr: this will be a little cold.

I pulled my shirt up exposing my still flat tummy. He squeeze some gel on my stomach an i gasped at how cold it was. He warned you Jermaine said while laughing. I smacked the back of his head jokingly an said shut up. She then placed the scanner on my stomach and started to look for my baby. After a few seconds the room was filled with the sweet sound of my baby's heartbeat. Both Jermaine an i look at each other in shock to the fact that this was actually real. It is to early for me to find out the gender.

Dr: Looks like your baby is completely healthy.
A: That's great

He gave me some tissues to wipe of the jel. I pulled down my shirt after wiping myself off completely an hoped off the bed.  Now is McKenzie's turn. She did the same thing  she did to me. After Dr Smith was done with McKenzie she said that she might have some difficulties during pregnancy but other Than that the baby is completely healthy.

Dr: Okay guys I'm going print the pictures for you. Ill be right back.

She left the room an soon came back with the pictures at hand. She gave us two pictures each of a baby's.

Dr: Your follow up check up is in three weeks on Saturday at 2:30 if that's OK.
A: its perfect. Thank you for everything.

After we thanked her we left an went to the car. We all walked out the office hand in hand with big smiles on our faces. We got to the car an got in an stared on our way home.

 We got to the car an got in an stared on our way home

Alex's baby

McKenzie's baby

McKenzie's baby