heavy lifting

~Jermaine~
This morning I'm going to surprise the this morning. I'm gonna get them breakfast. I am at Denny's an I'm getting three breakfast burgers an i got two ice coffee one for me an one for Lexi. I'm going to buy two fruit smoothie for McKenzie an Alex at the smoothie place down the road. I got the the food, drinks paid then left. I got a blueberry strawberry an banana smoothie for Alex an a blueberry an banana smoothie for McKenzie. When i got there i used my key am opened the door. I first went to Lexi's room. I placed the food and i shook her lightly until she woke up.

J: i brought you some breakfast.
L: Thanks bro
J: No problem i hope you like

I left her room an went to McKenzie's room i did the same thing then left. when i got to Alex's room she looked so peaceful. I went over to her an kissed he check an her eyes slowly.

J: good morning bae
A: good morning what are you here so early
J: i just couldn't wait to see you an i brought you some breakfast.
A: really thanks
J: eat up we have as long day ahead of us.
A: OK
~Alex~
When we all were done eating we got ready an we stared to move our parents old stuff and the stuff in the guest room which would be the babies new room to the garage. We will put them in a storage room .The room was now empty so we started to move my stuff in. At 12:22 all my stuff were now in my new room an it was time to paint the babies room. We painted the walls we with quick dry naval color an white. We let the paint dry an moved to McKenzie's baby room. We let the boys move the furniture up to the attic while we got some drinks for them. We took the ice cold drinks to them then we started to paint the room  grey an white with blue trim. The delivery truck gets here at 3:00 an it is now 2:30 so we took the time to relax. We all sat on the front porch waiting for the truck. It was very relaxing in the cold breeze. It wasn't long until the truck came, they on loaded the truck. Then we started to take them inside. It was mostly the boys lifting because they didn't want us lifting an anything. When ever thing was inside i showed Jermaine what were mines. He the took the boxes with the crib pieces to the room. Jermaine started putting the pieces together while i read him the instructions. After the crib we brought the drawer, changing table an playpen. when everything was assembled McKenzie an i started to pack away the baby clothes an other stuff into the drawers an closet. while was the boys were in McKenzie's room putting the furniture together. At 4:56 Jermaine left an said he had something to do which was quite strange but i left it. We were completely done with my room which was amazingly beautiful an now we were in Mackenzie's room packing away the baby clothes an other stuff we bought.

 We were completely done with my room which was amazingly beautiful an now we were in Mackenzie's room packing away the baby clothes an other stuff we bought

Cameron's room

Colton's room

~Jermaine~

I had to leave because i was working on a surprise for Alex. My mom is also planning something for her. But I'm not gonna tell not even you. We i got home my mom an dad were on the couch  watching TV.
J: hey mom dad
M: hey baby sit down we need to talk.
J: sure what about.
M: You and Alex.
J: what about us.
M: well we thinks its best that you moved in with her for many different reasons.
J: and some reason are...
M: well for safety they are t pregnant an pretty much defenseless an so you could always be there for the baby.
J: well mom those are good reasons but its her choice. Ill talk to her tomorrow an hear what she says.
M: OK sweetie Good night.
J: night.