Telling his parents.

~Two weeks an three days later~
~Alex~
Its been two weeks since we found out we are pregnant.
It is 5:00 in the afternoon an I'm getting ready for dinner.
with Jermaine an his family. We are planning to tell them about use being pregnant.
As i was getting ready i hear the door bell ring so i went to get it. When i got down stairs i opened the door an saw Jessica.

J: hey
A: hey
J: where are you going looking so fine
A: I'm going to dinner with Jermaine an his family. We're going to tell them about the baby.
J: Good luck! I hope all goes well.
A: Thank you

An with that she said bye then went upstairs to find McKenzie.
I then went back upstairs an continued to get ready.
(Alex's outfit above)
When i was done it was 5:30 then i hear the doorbell. I grab my keys an phone the went down stairs. I opened the door an leaped into Jermaine's arms.

A: I missed you soo much
J: Aww babe i missed you to. I'm sorry i didn't get to spend much time with you over the weeks but you know i have to work longer so i can provide for you an our baby.

A: I know an I'm so happy your trying. I just missed you.
J:  its OK, tell you what tomorrow i will take the day off an spend it just with you.
A: Really?
J: Yup
A: I'm so glad i have you i my life i love you.
J: I love you more

He then leaned in an our lips meet. We both kissed each other before an every time it was like a million butterflies in my tummy.
I ended the kiss remembering the time.
A: Bae we got to go.
J: Right this way may lady.

I let out a little chuckle an then grabbed his extended arm then he lead me to his car. He opened the door for me. I got in an he closed the door. He then ran around to the drivers side an got in. As we pulled out the drive way i turned on the radio an the song lost boy by Ruth B began to play. I turned it up an began to sing.

When the song was over we where at a red light. I looked over at Jermaine to see him looking at me in shock an wonder.
A: What?
J: I never knew you could sing.
A: Not many people do.
J: You have a beautiful voice.
A: Thanks

The rest of the way was just use jamming an singing along to the songs that were playing. We pulled into his drive way. He got out an went around an opened my door for me. I got out an kissed his cheek.
A: thanks
J: Anything for you.

We walked up to the door an went right in since he lived here. We went straight to the kitchen where i met his mom. She is absolutely gorgeous.

J: mom this is my girlfriend Alex.
A: Hi its very nice to meet you miss. Phillips.
Miss.p: nonsense call me mom.
A: ok
I extended my hand for her to shake instead she came in for huge.
Miss.p: jay(Jermaine) she really pretty. If you don't treat her right i will beat you senseless.
J: mom of course i treat her right i love.
M : that's my boy.
A: do you need any help
M: no I'm just about done you guys can go set the table. After setting the table we all sat down an the food came in. We said grace then we began eating. We ate an laughed an had a little small talk here an there. I meet his dad Mr.Phillips who is a great guy. When everyone was done we moved the lounge an talked. It is now 7:30 an me an Jermaine decided it was time.
J: mom dad we have something to say.
M: well go on the mics all yours.
J: Alex is pregnant

The room went dead silent until mom jumped up a came over a gave me a hug. M: congratulation
A: your not mad
M: yes but everyone makes mistakes an I'm glad your both taking responsibility. His dad then got up a gave me a hug. After a long lecture about safety an babies  it was time for me to leave i was pretty tired an my feet were hurting.
I went over to Jermaine an told him i was ready. He the went upstairs to get his bag with some clothes since he was stay over. I said my goodbye an left. On the way back the ride was silent. A peaceful silent not awkward silent. Half way home i fell asleep.