telling our parents

~four months later~
~McKenzie~
It been five month already an our parents are coming home for a week. Alex and i have no choice but time tell them the day they come home. I mean we are like the size of full grown water melons so we can't hide. Two days ago we had our fourth checkup an it went really well. She said the babies are healthy they are growing normally an she asked us so questions like if we are taking our the pill she prescribed for use an that answer to that is yes. It is now 5:30 and their flight landed at 5:00. We were pacing up an down the house out of nervousness. Worst thing that can possible happen is that we get thrown out of the family. The last person that was thrown was my moms sister aunt Cathy. They through her out because she forgot to come over for a family dinner. I was in my room when the door bell rang. I got up went to Alex's room an told her there here.  We walked down hand in hand. We opened the door to see our parents standing there. Dad had a smile on his face but mom was on the phone.

~Later that night at dinner~

Mom: so what have you guys been up to.
A: nun really.
M: nun
Mom: OK anything new you wanna share.
A: yeah kinda
Mom: well lets hear it
A: OK arm.... I don't know how to say this so I'm just gonna say it we are pregnant.

Dad looked up from his food with a confused look on his face an mom was in utter shook.

Dad: You two are both out of this family. Me an your mom are moving. We will send you a bit more money than usual to help with the baby.
Mom: You will not call, text or visit. We are no longer your parents.

We sat there in shock at what they just said. We are no longer apart of the family. A part of me was happy because i hated them an i liked when it was just me am Alex. An the other part of me was sad because they didn't give use a chance to explain an that they made there decision without a taught.
~Alex~
I was happy but sad at the same time. I was sad because we no longer have parents but happy because i liked when they were away. It was always peaceful an quite an we had no one telling us what to do. So i really didn't care an i looked like McKenzie did either.
~The next morning~
When i woke up they were gone. All their stuff was gone except for the furniture. I went over to McKenzie's room an she was lying down looking at the ceiling.

A: you OK
M: yeah I'm OK i just can't believe there gone.
A: yeah me either. But look on the bright side we can do whatever we want an not have someone say no all the time.
M: yeah besides they were never really here so it would be like they are at work right?
A: Right everything is gonna be fine.
M: yeah
A: go get ready we are going baby shopping. You can invite Jessica if you want.
M: OK i will