Jinxx's Secret Sister

Jinxx's P.O.V.

I get a call from my little sister, Scar and smile. We've hardly talked since I left for tour, I think it's about time to tell the guys about her. "Guys I have something to tell you," I say answering it. Suddenly CC jumps up and yells "you're pregnant!?" I flip him off and continue. "I have a sister, I've been keeping her a secret so she could have a normal life. She called me, so I decided it was time to tell you."

I leave the boys in shock as I put her on speaker. "So the answer to number five is 69" I hear her say and realize what happened. "Oops she must of butt dialed me." I whisper then I hear one of her friends yell. "OMG if Ashley Purdy was here he would be laughing so hard!" I smirk, if only they knew he was trying so hard not to laugh. Then I hear something from Scar that breaks my heart.

"Will you shut up about that band full of fugly rock stars that only care for themselves? Black Veil Brides suck, especially their one guitar player, Jinxx. He seems like the kind if ass that would leave his family without thinking of their feelings!" The guys all look at me sympathetically. "Is this about your brother? I remember you talking about him leaving you." I hear a near-silent sob from Scar.

"Y-yea they have a LOT in common, I can't believe my brother left me to go through high school myself! Maybe if he was here I wouldn't have to deal with those bitchy kids, who just love to mess with me. Maybe I wouldn't have this-" I can't see her so I don't know what it is. "I hate my brother, I'm tired of trying to live up to him! He was always the perfect child, he was smart and talented while I have to stress myself out. I have to get good grades and become famous, just so my parents will be proud of me for once instead of comparing me to him!"

I stare at the phone frozen in place, I didn't mean to cause her so much pain! Jake grabs my phone, god he's gonna talk to her! I would stop him but I'm too shocked to move. Surprisingly he just hangs up on her. The guys all hug me and I do something I rarely ever do, I cry. They look at me shocked, I don't think they've ever seen me cry. I don't even know why I'm crying, she's the one that should be crying. I'm such an ass, I need to call her. I wish I could move, but I'm too shocked.

I suddenly realize that the shock wore off and I run and hide in my bunk. I cry and cry ignoring the guys coming into the bunk. I'm such an ass! I shouldn't have been born, maybe if I were to di- wait what am I thinking. I should probably make sure the guys keep an eye on me, I shouldn't be left alone with these thoughts. I walk out of my bunk feeling ashamed. As soon as I walk through the door they are all staring at me. "You look like you did something wrong, what did you break?" CC asks and I sit down awkwardly.

"I-I need to tell you something, I-I'm having bad thoughts." Ashley raises an eyebrow and asks the question I've been dreading. "What kind of thoughts?" I look at the ground and say barely above a whisper. "Th-the k-kind our ba-band is a-a-against" I look up to see their disappointed faces, I should not've told them. "Wait, this?" Andy pretends his finger is a blade and brings it across his wrist, "or this?" he puts his hands around his neck.

I put my hands around my neck and they all look at me sadly. I feel bad for making them sad with my stupid problems. "Please don't give me these sad looks, it's not like I did anything and at least I told you. I just wanted you to keep an eye on me" I say trying to sound strong, but I end up crying halfway through the sentence. Andy rubs my back until I stop crying.