A stake to the heart

HG fanfic

Prologue
Katniss' POV

Why did my life have to be so complicated? I mean don't get me wrong, even if I could go back in time to the day of the reaping when Prim was chosen, I wouldn't. I will never regret that choice in anyway.... Prim and my mother mean so much to me.

Peeta. Oh Peeta.....

He's been amazing. He delivers new bread recipes and of course my favorite cheesy buns to me and my family. He truly is the best.. We've taken our relationship father and now District 12's starcrossed lovers as always.

Right next to Peeta's house in the victors village is our old mentor, Haymitch. He's of course usually drunk yet so wise. Wow.

Prim is now a beautiful young women. I feel like I missed two years of her life instead of a few weeks. She now helps my mother with medicine.

Then there's Gale.

Gale.....

He's still my bestest of best friends. I just feel guilty for pain I put him through with Peeta. Haymitch says that's a sign my mind wants Gale.....but I believe my heart wants Peeta and that's what its going to get.

_________

This is my second HG fanfic. Also read "The Aftermath"!

I really think the hunger games series is amazing.

I am Team Peeta.

Anyone notice how short Josh Hucterson is? Lol.

Anyway....hope you enjoy my fanfic!

(keep In mind events will be altered so please don't criticize me for that.)

I shall post Chapter one ASAP.

~AppleDapple23