Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /1/

Copyright (C) Sugababy7 (Rachel Johnson)

All Rights Reserved

"Gracie, sweetie come on! He's here to pick you up!" I heard my father call up to me. I let out a heavy sigh, as I zipped up my last suitcase. I dropped it to the ground, and looked around my room one last time. I don't want to do this. But I know its best. Its hard on my dad, considering this is the LAST thing he wanted to happen. Sending me off to live with his friend's three sons. Sounds like fun, huh?

If you're a little confused, allow me to elaborate. My dad needs me to go and stay the summer with his friend, Jack's three sons. Financially, we're not doing all that great. Sure, we get by, but its still hard. And he needs me to be safe and secure. We're selling our house, and he's going to be moving around a lot this summer. Doesn't want to "burden" me as well.

So what's he doing? Sending me to live with complete strangers, that's what. For all I know, they could be psychotic serial killers!

"Coming dad!" I called back, as I grabbed my two suitcases and purse. I opened my bedroom door, and glanced back at my room.

This whole house had so many memories. My birthdays, Christmas', but most importantly, my mom. She is all over this house, and I always felt secure and safe here. Before she passed away, we use to do everything. Play dress-up and hide-and-seek, bake together, and we had even painted my bedroom together. But then, she was in her accident.

I hate to think about it, so I'll just skip that part. It hurts leaving this place behind, but I know its what's best.

I lugged my suitcases down the stairs, and my dad grabbed one from me. He turned towards me, and engulfed me in a hug. "I'm gonna miss you pumpkin." He said, using my little nickname. "But I ensure you that you're going to have a great time. Jack's a great guy, and from what I hear, so is his sons. Don't worry about a thing." He reassured me.

Yeah, okay. Nothing to worry about? Please.

"Love you dad. Take care, and be safe. I'll call you when I get there." I told him, as I kissed him on the cheek. "See you later dad." I said, as I headed out to the car. Jack was sitting in the driver's seat, a smile on his face.

"Grace, nice to see you again, kid." He stated with a smile. "You sure have grown into a beautiful women. Just like your mother." He added, and I felt a lump form in my throat. I smiled and nodded, as I gave my dad a final hug goodbye. I cleared my throat, setting my sadness aside.

"Love you Gracie!" My dad called, as we pulled out of the driveway. I waved goodbye to him, as I glanced back at my house. It was growing smaller and smaller, the further we got away. I didn't want to leave it. It was like, the last thing I had to remind myself of my mother.

I stared out the window, letting out a soft sigh.

"So Grace, I know this isn't really the way you want to spend your summer. Cooped up in a house with my three sons. Whoo, I sure do pity you." He said with a chuckle. I smiled at him, trying to be nice. At least he was trying to lighten the mood. "But really, don't worry about it. They're good boys, I promise. Maybe I should tell you a little bit about each of them. After all, it's a two-hour drive." He stated, and I nodded.

"That sounds great Jack. I'd like a little heads up on who to steer clear from. As long as none of them are secretly killers, who pry on innocent girls, I think I'll survive." I joked, but I saw him turn slightly pale. I raised an eyebrow. "Jack? Are you alright? What is it?"

"Nothing. Its nothing hun. Just remembering something. Anyway, they are not killers who pry on beautiful girls like yourself. I promise." He said with a grin. "But you should probably watch out for Logan. He--well he's kind of an ass. He arrogant, cocky, and thinks very-highly of himself. He also has a little bit of anger issues, just to pre-warn you. But underneath all that, he's a good kid." He stated, and I nodded.