20- Letter

"No, we can fix this" Harry pleaded me with his sad green eyes, grabbing my upper arm, too firmly.

"Let go of me Harry, You're hurting me!" I yelled at him. And slapped him, without even noticing what I was doing. I was shocked by my reaction to his assault but he was tightening my arm too strongly, and it was marking, bruising. So the only instinct that I had was to get away from him, by all means.

"Sorry, I'm sorry" after realizing what he was doing he released me, immediately, with confused eyes. Showing how desperate he was. He looked shocked because of my gesture, and so did I.

I was demeaning myself doing this. How did we hit the rock bottom that hard?

His hands on his head, he looked at the sand, and at the sea, turning his body to look away from me, nervously.

I was crying the hell out of me. It was like I'd be stabbed in the stomach for the hundredth time, and they were turning the knife in the wound, repeatedly. All the cells of my body were in sour. What he confessed was too much to handle. How could he do that to me, that piece of information almost killed me last year. The mess that had invaded me life afterwards, and how bad I sank. I'd never felt that betrayed, until now. It was happening again. But this time he won't have me. I won't sink.

Whether he didn't want to be with me, he could have been honest and even if I'd have been hurt, it would have been easier to process.

"I can't lose you" Harry came over me, and locked his eyes with mine. Scared, after dropping the bombshell.

"It's too late" I whispered. There was no way I'd keep speaking and seeing him after what he did to me.

"No it's not" he yelled in confusion, and I was so tired of all the yelling, and crying. I'd been through too much, he had to stop playing with my feelings. My head started spinning, and I felt dizzy. My blood pressure kept decreasing, and I felt like I could faint.

"What the hell is going on" I heard Louis' voice, coming from behind me, so I turned my head, to look at him.

Louis and Niall were running after us. Out of breath, they were such in a rush. They must have witnessed what was going on, from their seats, and understood that it was not going well. That was an understatement...

Their presence cheered me up, but oddly, I felt weaker than ever. My surroundings became blurry, and I couldn't stand on my feet anymore. My breath changed, and I couldn't breathe properly anymore. I was having a panic attack.

"Niall" I whispered, cried, and turned on my heels to face him.

The expression on Niall's face changed from questioning to worry at the sight of my exhausted demeanor. My arms were crossed over my chest, as I was holding it to make it hurt less, pointlessly, and I ended on my knees. I couldn't stay up on my legs anymore.

"What happened?" Niall asked, as he bent down, to look at me in the eyes. He lifted my chin with the tip of his forefinger. But I remained speechless. I couldn't speak.

Where should I even start?

"What the hell did you do to her?" Louis groaned, his eyebrows furrowed. Looking back and forth between Harry and I. His hand on my shoulder, as he was standing up beside me.

"He" I started saying. But I stopped, taking a long deep breath to continue. My lungs hurt, because it took effort to breathe. "He lied" I said, gripped to Niall's arm, as I was getting up from the sand. Dusting myself slowly. Niall hold be to stay balanced.

He was so sweet. Niall is the sweetest human being.

"What does she mean?" Niall asked Harry, accusingly. His gaze on him, while his hands were holding me.