14- Give it a try

Hi everyone, who has "Moments" as an MP3? I need this song, and it's nowhere to be found.

Hope you'll enjoy this chap, it's shorter than usual, but at least you'll end the chap without falling asleep.

Thank you so much for reading, LOVE

After two long hours, we were finally there.

Liam parked his car randomly, on the very extent fields, already full of cars. People were unloading their trunks from their backpack and tents and stuff. They seemed all prepared to have the time of their life, and I couldn't help the excitement growing in my stomach.

When you arrive at a place like that, everyone coming to have a good time, enjoy music and dance with friends, you get overwhelmed by the surrounding. It's like it makes you walk on clouds, you're in another planet, in a total different world, far from real life and shit, you're just there to have fun.

There was no doubt that it would be amazing.

So we did the same, we took our bags and tents from the trunk and walked in direction of the camp area. I felt a sting when Liam closed his car. Excited but a bit anxious. They would all be there after all... I prayed that no one would recognize them. It would ruin everything. It was one of their chance to have fun like everyone else at their age. The probability wasn't big though, because it was a complete different kind of music, and they probably didn't listen to One Direction, and electronic music.

The place was ridiculously huge, and very crowded but there was nothing miles away. Thousands of people had been gathered in the middle of nowhere to chill, and only chill.

As and when we approached the camp area, we could hear the music blasting coming from the huge speakers around, and above the stage at the opposite side of the fields. The loud beat made goosebumps raising on my skin immediately. I felt in a complete different world. That's how it is, when you go to a concert. You feel like in a bubble, seeing artist performing life is truly what I love the most. It just sends shivers from my spine.

All the agitation would probably make the guys nostalgic, and maybe they'd go over the hiatus sooner. They loved being on stage. It would remember them a lot of great memories.

Anyways, the festival would last four days, but we would attend only three. Which was more than enough.

When we arrived at our spot, the guys just dropped everything on the grass, and started to rummage everything they need to pitch the tents.

Imagine, Liam and Niall, pitching tents... seriously...

"What happened to, hotel rooms, good champagne and private planes?" I teased them, seeing Niall and Liam struggling with the tents. Louis, Lottie, Harry and Kendall hadn't arrived yet. It wasn't just standing up, it kept falling, which made Hannah and I laugh, but they didn't take it that well. They both mumbled something that I couldn't hear, and I was sure they were swearing.

It took them a bit more time to make it, but they made it. They were so proud to achieve it they kept congratulating each other, telling me "We told you so" etc...

They were nice enough, and not vengeful at all, and pitched Hannah, Lottie and I's tent. We would be in trouble otherwise. The three of us would share the same tent, Louis, Liam and Niall another one, and well, Kendall and Harry would have their privacy... That almost made me puke.

After a good hour, finally, everyone was there.

So, Lottie and I went to buy us food and drinks, we hadn't eaten or drank anything since we left town. And Harry had to deal with his tent, for his beloved Kendall. How awkward and confusing these three days would be...