23- Harry's POV 2

"I can't believe you're here" I said, a silly grin plastered on my face. Staring at her, like I had seen a ghost. I couldn't believe that she had made all this way to come here, to see me, and finally forgive me for everything I had done to her. Honestly, it was the last thing I was expecting to happen, anytime soon. As she was cold as ice the last time I saw her.

Something was on her mind, that was what Louis told me, when we talked over the phone, when I settled in France, few days ago. He didn't want to give me more details though. And I couldn't blame him. It had bugged me for a moment, not knowing what was making her in that state, why she was avoiding me again. But knowing that something was going on, I decided to text her, only to let her know, that even if I was gone, I was still there for her, and didn't change my mind about us.

I was so right to do write to her.

She was here.

As the driver drove us to set, she was staring at the window, looking at her surroundings. We were in a little town in France.

When she turned her face, my eyes met hers. From the opposite side of the backseat, she was looking at me, so I pulled my hand on hers, brushing the skin of the back of her hand with my fingers. She was so beautiful.

It's crazy how she could have such mood swings. A second ago, she was smiling, and seemed happy, and now it was like she was somewhere else again, letting me dumbstruck.

Her eyebrows narrowed, something was bugging her. But I noticed how tensed her glare was at my face, and I felt awkward because she was staring at me, like I had grown two heads.

"Why are you wearing a beanie?" she asked, a confused look on her face. I must look like a creep wearing a beanie during summer...

No one knew, that I cut my hair.

I wasn't prepared that she would see me today, and my hair was a total mess. I wasn't used to have short hair, and I kept struggling with dealing with it.

"You said you needed to talk to me" I tried to avoid the subject of my new haircut. It was a sensitive subject, as I had to cut my hair very short only few days ago. I wasn't really comfortable with it, since it was shortest hair I had ever, and I hadn't had the time to get used to it yet, before anyone would see it.

But now I was caught.

She turned her face, a bit dumbfounded. But it was like light came into her eyes. « Have you cut your hair ??» she asked, opening her eyes wide in shock, and moving on her seat. She knew how a big deal it was, when it came to my hair, and I knew she liked it when I wore long hair. She had always her hands tugging my hair while cuddling, and it felt amazing. My lack of response annoyed her, and soon, her hand pulled the beanie over, and I felt her hand going through my hair.

"Why did you do this?" she questioned, curious, and a bit sad. She was still having her hand into my hair, touching and grabbing the thin rest of hair, and was now massaging slightly my scalp.

"I'm playing in a war movie, I had to cut it" I answered. Then she smiled. "It changes, but it looks good." She started, and her eyes enlightened. "Well you're always HOT, whatever you do" she said, sending me a reassuring smile, and I felt better that she liked it. Grinning, I ran a hand into my hair as well, missing the long curls. "I'm gonna get used to it". Well it took me a lot of time to actually get used to it...

Our eyes were locked, when our phones started to beep like crazy, we both had received several notifications, and it kept going.

We both dug our phone from pocket and bag, and slide them open, to look at what was opening to the devices.