9- Plump lips

Zayn?

Damn, I should have answered to his text. I should have known that he would show up if I just ignored him. It was too easy.

"Keep Harry busy" I said to Hannah, as secretly as possible. Opening my eyes wide open, trying to focus on Zayn to not lose sight of him, but not guiding people to what I was looking at, before standing up hastily.

But as cool as possible.

I had always had difficulty to keep things a secret, it was like you could read everything on my face, every feeling, it was annoying, believe me.

"Going back to work guys" I put a smile on my face, but I was so freaking stressed out inside. Turning on my heels, I wiped my hands on my black apron nervously, I knew it would be pretty intense. The guys and Zayn had never been in the same room since Zayn left the band, and I didn't want this to happen tonight, because no one could know how it would end. At least, we knew it wouldn't end well, the question was how bad?

As I was rushing behind the counter, I saw how Hannah was trying to occupy the guys. It made me grin inside how she'd always been by my side, in every circumstances. I think she likes my up and down life. It's fun to live some crazy things through other people life sometimes, like it's sad, but enjoyable that it wasn't happening into your own life.

Totally normal.

"Zayn, hey" I decided to catch his attention, he was scanning the crowd to find me, and I didn't want him to see the others... Thankfully, the pub was still pretty packed, even if the game was over, and their team lost.

He turned his face in my direction, tilted his head, and raising an eyebrow to say me hello. "You didn't answer my text" he said, a confused look on his face as he approached the side of the counter I was standing behind. It looked like he was hurt a bit, and I felt terrible for ignoring him that way. He had done nothing bad to me. He didn't deserve to be avoided like that.

"Sorry, I've been busy at work." I half lied, and felt bad for it, again, I wasn't a liar. Most of the time. Every time I lied, it turned against me in the end.

"Can you take a break?" he asked, blinking his beautiful dark eyes, but didn't seem to believe in it. He had noticed how intense the night was at the pub.

Is it allowed to have so incredible eyes, seriously, girls could kill for his eyelashes...

Humm... no I couldn't, I already took one, and the other waiter wouldn't appreciate it.

Bullshit, I totally could, but Zayn, you have to leave, now.

How am I going to handle this? I needed to find a way to get Zayn out of here, ASAP.

"I can't, it's still pretty packed inhere" I answered, putting the towel on my shoulder, after cleaning the counter in front of him. I was so nervous, I had to keep myself busy to not show anything. To help me to make a point, I lifted my head up, staring at the room full of drunk people.

He sat on the tool in front of him, and took a look at his surroundings as well and noticed how it was packed. So, he nodded, and accepted that I couldn't take a break at the moment.

This is gonna be more difficult that I thought. I had to think quickly. "Where are you staying?" I asked him, to make the conversation. He couldn't stay sitting here while I finished my shift...