11- Men...

"I think I might need a shower before going to bed" I said to Zayn, as we both were removing our clothes. I felt exhausted, and needed to sleep, but there's nothing like a hot shower to help you to relax, it would help me to sleep, not well, but at least a bit better.

"May I join you?" Zayn asked, taking off his shoes. And I simply nodded to let him know that I agreed;

We both headed to the bathroom, and as I stepped first into the tiled shower, I turned the faucet to let the hot sparkling water running over my body, then Zayn pulled the curtain wide open to join me;

The water started to pour Zayn's body, beginning with his hair, which was making him even more hot as hell. I have something with wet hair when it comes to guys, it just makes them look so attractive.

Zayn knew me very well, and he knew that I couldn't do anything tonight. Even if I kind of promised him some funny business earlier, what happened in the alley had caught any sassiness I had for now.

We just took our shower, caressing each other gently, and sensually. Making me rolled my eyes of soft pleasure. I immediately felt I was in protecting bubble.

That's how it was between Zayn and I, for a while now; We both started to be only fuck buddies from time to time, not letting each other in. It was all about sex, and nothing else. But as time passed. We built a sort of relationship. It was more than a one-night stand, and just sex, but nothing involving any feelings.

To be honest, it was reassuring.

Of course, I had some one-night stand once in a while, but I can't hide that it wasn't very my thing. You would ask why do you fuck with a friend without feelings, believing it's the same. But I don't think so.

When you don't feel good, and just want to forget what bad fate had brought to your life by having a huge climax high thanks to sex, I immediately felt disgusted when I went back to reality, and there was nothing as buzz kill as that.

So, the fact that Zayn and I knew each other for such a long time, we became more close; It wasn't a relationship though, we definitely were not a couple, but he was fixing me and giving me what I needed when I needed, and I simply did the same for him. No pressure, no commitment.

When we were done, we both dried ourselves, and just headed to bed, after putting on my pajamas, I was only wearing my usual white tank top and grey shorts, and he would sleep in his boxers, letting me enjoy the touch of his warm tattooed skin while sleeping.

We both made our way under the covers, and I settled myself in his arms, Zayn tightening me in his hold. His body was warm, and it was relaxing;

"Sorry for not... you know... doing anything" I mumbled, closing my eyes, taking a breath of Zayn's smelling. My head was resting in the crook of his neck.

"There's nothing compulsory" he said, with his sharp British accent, as I felt his breath against the skin of my forehead.

"Good night Zayn" I whispered, feeling my eyelash shutting down,

"Night love".

**

We felt asleep immediately, and woke up at one in the afternoon. We needed a lot of rest, and we slept pretty well.

Waking up, Zayn was now leaning on the opposite side of the bed, and was still sleeping.

Plopping on my forearms, I rubbed my eyes open and took a second to appreciate this another beautiful summer day. It's England after all, so we'd been very lucky with so much sun so far. I had to pay attention to it.