4- Are you twelve

We were all of us sitting by the pool, on lawn chairs, enjoying this amazing, warm summer night, a light breeze was freshening us up. Harry hadn't joined us yet, he must be busy inside helping his mother and sister with the guests. I didn't want to think of him, being with Kendall acting as lovers...

As Liam dug his phone from his pocket to put some music on from his Spotify playlist, Louis lifted aside and took something from under the chair he was sitting at.

We all exhaled when Louis showed us the bottle of vodka he was hiding underneath.

"Let's get the party started" Liam offered, a huge grin on the face. And we all joined him, as excited as he was, and Louis unscrewed the stopper of the bottle.

Everyone took a sip directly from the bottle, except Niall who'll drive me safe home. The strong alcohol was burning my throat and stomach, closing and narrowing my eyebrows, as I swallowed when it was my turn.

That was strong, and I didn't drink like that since the first year of college. When I was a freshman I used to go to a lot of parties and was a whole lot wilder. But something told me that it wouldn't be long for me to just chill and enjoy the time with them.

If I wasn't wrong, It would be a very drunky night, and summer.

We all kept drinking and chatting for a long time, and kept catching up.

Louis showed us the last pictures of Freddie that Briana sent him recently. This kid was seriously the cutest baby in the world. He looked like Louis at his age, it was spectacular to see the resemblance. If there were some doubts when she told him she was pregnant, they weren't any now. He was growing too fast. Louis was so proud to be a father, and it was very cute to see how fan he has become of his Freddie son. The way he had sparks into his eyes and from ear to ear smile on his face when he talked about him, showed how much he loved him.

At first he was freaking out, of course, he was so young and was so busy with his career, and didn't expect to have a child anytime soon. It wasn't planned at all. And well, he felt betrayed by Briana, like she tried to knock him up.

But it didn't avoid the break up. They broke up and didn't get along very well afterward. They had to make it work for Freddie's sake, but Briana made it difficult sometimes, moreover when Louis started to date Danielle. Him being in a serious relationship made her lose her mind. He took his fatherhood very seriously though, and he was truly in love with his son and was still fighting to get join custody.

"I can babysit this blessing little guy anytime, just text and I'm on the plane" I offered Louis. And he smiled at me, taking a long drag of his joint, "I'll remember this" he said, putting his lips in a O, to make little circle of smoke. "He'll be there next week, my mother and sisters want to spend more time with him" he added, and I was honestly exciting to see his kid. Now that Freddie was eight months old, he could definitely spend some time far from his mother.

Louis handed his joint to Liam who took a deep drag, blowing the smoke in my face, playfully.

Kid.

"Why don't we listen to One Direction?" I asked, confused. No One D songs in Liam' playlist.

"We don't listen to our own music" Liam answered, chuckling. The weed was making its effect.

"Yeah, it's weird" Louis added, a soft smile on his face, as he took a drag of his cigarette, this time. I knew they didn't listen to their music, but I wanted to.

"Oh come on, at some point you were buying your own cds" I laughed, and they chuckled.

"Yeah, old times" Niall giggled.