Chapter 29.

"Jason?" I asked between surprise and shock.

"What are you doing here? Are you alone? MOOOOOM? ALEX?" I shouted.

"Nobody's home. They went shopping"

"Oh"

"I thought that you needed some time away from me after everything that's happened in these days, to clear your mind, but then I couldn't help it and I came here" he explained getting up and coming towards me.

"But I saw you this morning at school Jason" I smiled at his stupidity.

"I know, but it's still too much time away from you" he smiled back.

"Anyway, you're talking nonsense and you'll always be welcomed in this house"

"You didn't say that when you threw me out of here the first time" he smirked.

"Things change, shit happens.." I answered vaguely.

"You're calling us shit?" He frowned.

"No! You know what I meant" I said laughing.

He stretched an arm out and pulled me into a hug, while I brought my hands around his neck to feel him closer. He tightened the hug while his hands fell down my back.

"Why so affectionate?" I chuckled in between his neck.

"I don't know, just you I suppose.."

"I've bought Chtistmas presents with Chanel" I said as the hug ended. He gave me a few kisses on the lips and then added "Did you have these jeans on?" I nodded and then stared at him confused.

"I love them and how they suit you, but they show your perfect ass too much" he laughed.

"Jason they are only jeans, it's not that I can go around looking like a nun!"

"If it was for me, you would" he smiled.

"Idiot!" I hit him on the chest playfully.

I picked up the shopping bags from the floor and brought them upstairs, putting them in my wardrobe.

"Is mine in there as well?" He asked laying on my bed.

"Who said you were even getting a present? You've been very bad this year Miller" I smirked, walking in his direction to then lay a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Ohh Sophie Woods, but you're the cause of my badness!!" He smiled malicious, overturning our position, so that he was now on top of me.

"Jason let me go!!" I laughed as he started tickling me.

"Never!"

"Jason I need to take a shower! I'll be quick I promise!" I continued to laugh. He then let me go with a kiss and I headed to the bathroom with a stupid smile on my face.

I entered the bathroom and turned the water on while I started stripping my underwear, as I got in the shower, I felt a pair of hot hands on my waist causing me to scream like a madman, but before anything could come out of my mouth, Jason stopped it with one hand, while the other was still on my waist. He smirked and then laughed.

"Jason what the fuck are you doing?" I yelled as he took his hand off of my mouth and then I immediately tried to cover my naked body with my arms.

I felt his bare chest against my back, but I could feel the fabric of his boxers.

"Shh" he whispered in my ear from behind.

I turned around to look at him with my arms still on my chest, while he took his underwater off and turned the water back on. I didn't even remember it being off. My eyes widened once he was completely naked.