Chapter 27.

Jason's POV

So today's the big day, I had my grandpa's funeral and I was so excited to see my family, especially my grandma.

Note the sarcasm in that?

More than a big day this was going to be a catastrophic one!

I didn't even want to go there in the first place, but if Sophie said that it was going to be a form of relief for me, I couldn't have said no to those eyes.

She was the main reason of why I was going to this stupid memorial, why I was wearing this stupid tuxedo and especially why I've been waiting for more than an hour in my pick-up.
Sure I said that she had to dress up a little for the particular event, but I didn't think it was going to take her that long.

While I attended her arrival, I started thinking about what happened yesterday between us, more precisely the kiss. The fact that she's so shy with me, I mean in intimate occasion, because most of the time she could eat me in a pulp like a lion, and that she still blushes, sends me crazy.

Oh and I hate when she gets embarrassed and she lowers her gaze, I want her to look at me, because those eyes are something else.

I swear that I'll keep on saying that she's illegal until I die. I don't know how to handle the thought that she is way too much for someone complicated like me, this has never happened.

I don't even know what all of this is! I mean, are we together now? I think so, but we've never officially said it to each other. But I don't do relationships anyway, so it was fine by me.

"Hey playboy!! Come and help me!"

I saw her come out of her house, heading towards my car with junk food of all types in her arms.

She was terribly beautiful. No, not hot, but beautiful, stunning, amazing, gorgeous...

Ok, we get it!!

Oh, dearest subconscious, how much I've missed you, I haven't heard of you lately.

I was on holiday with the two brain cells you have left.

Anyway I was saying...oh yes, she was beautiful, but a little bit too exposed for my like. Next time I should definitely chose what she will wear at a funeral. Actually let's hope there wouldn't be one soon.

"Hey" she said entering the passenger seat next to me and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

This was so becoming a routine. And I freaking liked it!

"Hey baby doll" I saw her blush, but then she smiled and I started the ignition.

Usually she would've punched me or yelled for calling her like that, but deep down I think she truly liked the nickname.

"You look good.." I said, but she didn't let me finish my sentence that she started talking.

"You really think so? I didn't know what to wear, I've never been to a funeral before and I just chose this, I normally don't wear dresses, so I feel a little bit naked, but I don't know, I mean..." she sighed and I laughed, seeing her insecure.

I hated the fact that she never thought to highly of herself, she didn't know that she was beautiful and that was probably the thing that made me love her the most.

Woooah did you just release the "L" bomb?

What? No!

You just said you "love her".

No I didn't, I said "I like her".

Did not.

Did so!!