Chapter 16.

"Oh my god" I whispered, closing my eyes.

I thought that if for a minute I closed my eyes, all of this would disappear and it would be just a bad dream, but unfortunately it wasn't my luck.

"Sophie?" Dylan said shocked, while Anthony just stared at Emily without saying a word.

"Why?" I asked coldly.

"Sophie, please let me explain, it's not what it looks like!" He continued, coming closer.

"Don't." , I said stopping him, "don't you dare take another step towards me"

"No, let him explain" Emily interrupted, "I want to see how they keep lying"

"Sophie I-I... I can..." Dylan started stuttering.

Flashback

Dylan's POV

"I refuse.. I'm not going no where near him!" Sophie said next to me pointing at the new guy.

I've never seen him before, I think he's just transferred in town, but it looks like he has settled down well, since a blonde was literally devouring his face.
"Ohh are you scared of me little chicken?" He said pouting.

"I'm not a chicken!!!" She yelled at him.

"Then prove it! And by the way you have always been one"

It looked like they already knew each other by the way they we're talking. But it was funny watching them fight over something so stupid. He didn't't seem that bad, physically and mentally talking.

"FINE!!! But only 10 minutes, not a second more!" Sophie said giving up, causing me to laugh.

"Dylan it's your turn, truth or dare?" Shawn exclaimed, bringing my thoughts back to the game.

"He chooses dare" Someone said for me.

I turned my head, looking for the owner of that voice to see that it came from the blonde that was on the new guy's lap.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You heard me.. I said that you're choosing dare" she said serious. Wow this girl was scary as hell.

"And why would I?" I said challenging.

"Oh I would think twice about that, we don't want your little secret to come out, do we? What would be left of the school's quarterback?"

I was frozen in my spot at hearing those words. I looked at Shawn and his expression dropped with mine. He was my best friend, he knew everything, even my deepest thoughts.

Who was she? And how did she know?

"What do you want from me?" I spat.

"Something very simple" she smirked, "I know what I'll make you do"

"Talk! What do you want?" I was starting to get nervous.

I didn't even know why I kept talking, I didn't even know her.

"I want you to date someone, keep her mind occupied" she began her evil plan.

"You want me to date someone?" I cut her off laughing. I couldn't believe it.

"I haven't finished" she continued.

"Lets hear what you've got!" I rolled my eyes.

"You need to date someone and then you'll be her boyfriend"

Oh god, this couldn't have gotten any better! I looked at her in pure shock. Her? Of course, she wouldn't have made it that easy.