Chapter 3.

That night I just couldn't fall asleep, I've had been tossing and turning, thinking about Jason's arrival back in town and it looked like it was the only thing that I could think about at the moment.

I was also preoccupied about the girls, Emily texted me saying she had a ride back home from Anthony, what those two were up to, I didn't know, but I'll find that out tomorrow. Instead for Chanel and India I really didn't have a clue of what they got themselves into last night with those jocks.

It was 3am and I still couldn't sleep, so I decided to read one of my wattpad books to keep my mind occupied. Half an hour and forty pages after I was in dreamland, where I could escape from reality and where my dreams came true.

"Sophie is fat, sophie is faaat!! Sophie has a belly for eating too much jelly!!" Jason kept singing with all his friends.

"Jason stop it!!" I said crying.

"Fatty Sophie is crying, what's up? You've lost your chocolate bar?" Jason said making fun of me.

"Ahaha fatty Sophieeee!!!" Everyone laughed at me.

I felt like the earth was eating me alive, I have never been more humiliated in my entire life. My head started spinning and the voices around me started fading.

"SOPHIE!!!" Jason's voice was the last thing I heard before crumbling to the floor.

"SOPHIE!!!" I felt someone pull my arm.

"Sophie wake up it! It was only a nightmare!!" I heard.

I opened my eyes to find Alex on top of me trying to wake me up from my bad dream.

Jason. Those nightmares reappeared from the first moment he put foot in my life again.

"Hey you're awake, you scared me!" Alex said worried.

"I'm sorry little minion, I didn't mean to"

"It doesn't matter, you're fine now.."

"Where's mum?" I asked.

"She's still asleep. She had a long night at the hospital yesterday" he said.

I looked at the time, 9am, I groaned, never wake me up so early on a Saturday morning. I tried my best to fall back asleep but I just couldn't stop thinking about that dream.

When I was little I used to be overweight and I've always been bullied for being so. I don't remember the precise day I started eating so much, but it probably had to do with my father's absence. One day he returned from work, went upstairs, packed his things and left me and my mum without a word. I hoped that my mother could give me the answers that I needed, but as I said before, not a word came out of her mouth. I started eating when nobody could satisfy my answers or my doubts, so the only way I felt satisfied was by eating.

Two years went by like that, until the bullying started getting worse day by day, giving me a sense of revenge, and wanting to prove that they were all wrong. The day of the Jason's incident everything changed, I went to a nutritionist and started doing a lot of sports. So deep down I had to thank Jason for what he did back in the past, because he made me realize that what I was doing to myself was wrong and thanks for that I am who I became.

I decided to send a message on the what's app group me and the girls shared, because I really needed to know what happened last night to them and it was Saturday, we had this tradition to spend it all together.

Coffe at Starbucks? -S

Seconds later I got a text from India and Emily:

With Chanel. Be there in half an hour xx -I