Chapter 13.

Jason's POV

"What happened?"

My head was pulsing violently, I stunk of alcohol and I was sweating like a pig.

I tried to get up from my bed, but I failed miserably due to my headache.
I then headed towards my window to open the curtains, but, when I did, I looked like a vampire, because the light caused me to close my eyes.

I couldn't remember a thing from last night, all I could was Samantha not letting go of me, John, some weird drink and... Sophie! I remembered that we had another fight, but no surprise in that.

I took a hot shower trying to clear my thoughts, but then something caught my mind. How the hell did I get back home? It was impossible that I've driven in that state, I would've killed myself.

I quickly got dressed and decided to call Adam, in case he was the one that gave me a ride back.

"Adam!" I yelled as he picked up.

"Aw man! Stop screaming, my head is banging!"

"Adam did you drive me home yesterday night?"

"What? Are you mad! If I was the one driving yesterday we would be in two coffins right now" he laughed

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Dude I was wasted from head to toe, worse than you! I only remember Chanel putting me to bed, it was the last thing I saw"

"Oh my God!"

"What's wrong? Did you get raped from some gay guy last night?" He asked worried.

"No worse!!"

"Jason you're scarring me"

"My baby!! If you weren't the one driving me home, where the hell is my car?" I started to panick, while I run outside to see if it was there and intact.

"Adam?"

"Yeah? Is she dead?"

"No! She's alive and here! But, I don't understand... if I am home and I haven't been the one driving my car, who did?" I was perplexed.

But then I remembered.. Sophie... I remembered her touching my ass and then finding my car keys. Why was she touching me? Weird.

"Hey Adam, do you think that it could've been Sophie? But it's impossible, she hates me!"

"Why is it so strange?She would have never left you in those conditions"

"I'll figure it out, hey do you have Chanel's number?"

"No." He coldly replied.

"Bro I know you do and she's not my type. Probably she knows if it was really Sophie last night"

"Can't you just ask her in person? She lives next to you!"

"I can't risk"

"Fine! I'll send you her number later, but I have to go, my dad's calling me, business!" He said before hanging up.