From Beginning to End:Chapter 17

That was seven months ago.

Several has changed since then. To start off, Kalee and her clingy boyfriend are no longer dating. She broke up with him after Valentine's Day because she finally came to her senses that he was...well, clingy. Another thing is I am more popular than ever now. Ree and Lava are no longer are gossipers because I shot them down.

It happened when Calia and I got into another fight (verbal this time). Nathan was there, again and didn't bother breaking it up this time. Ree then wrote a bunch of nasty stuff online that her two thousand and twenty seven followers saw. And it included Nathan. And it was not good.

Knowing me, I would not let these two senteces collide, ever. Not when Nathan's name was involved. So Tamara, Kalee,and I got to work onshutting her down. It didn't take long, considering all we had to do was smile in people's directions and they would do anything for us. The 'twins' were so embarrassed by what we did that Lava changed schools and Ree didn't show up for a month straight.

The power of the '"triplets", as she would say.

Nathan is doing good now, He wasn't injured,just needed stitches and a cast for a few weks. His mom forbid him to see me for three weeks until Nathan's dad came back from a buisnes trip and understood the situation and persuaded his wife to let Nathan and I see each other. Which didn't matter much because Nathan went behind his mom and hung out with me after school when he's supposed to be at student council meetings (he's the treasurer). But I was glad for his dad being so understanding and till this day I still wonder why he would marry someone like Adrika.

What happened several months ago was shocking. But we were all happy a while after getting used to it (except Clifford, who is still mad I got hurt). Nathan finally said I love you out loud on Christamas and also on a diary, and a card, and a photo album. So him being happy made me happy.

We were finally getting used to letting what happened go. Which is why we didn't expect it to happen again.

**

Goodnight, I love you, Nathan texted me.

I love you more, I texted back. He hated I when I don't say I love you too so I burst out laughing when he texted back an angry face. I plugged my phone to the charger just as it rang.

I groaned and picked it up without looking. "Hello?"

"Who the hell is Samantha?" I head Bruce's familiar voice asked.

"Um, excuse me?"

"Samantha Williams," he repeated,aggrivated. "Who is she?"

I glanced at the clock on my lamp table. "Dude its almost one thirty in th morning. I got school tomorrow and you call me to bother me about Samantha Williams?"

"So you know her?"

"No! What is going on?"

"This gil just texted me, sent me a friend request, and sent me a message ALL at one claiming she's friends with one of my female friends and that she goes to your school."

I rolled my eyes at that. "You mean the shot Samantha Williams that's in the marching band?"

"You tell me! " He exclaimed. "Why was she contacting me at midnght of all times?"

"I don't know. Did you ask your sister?"

"I told you the girl said one of my friends and Kalee is not my friend. I'm friends with you and Cam, not her."

"You love your sister, don't deny it," I said flatly. "You even told me yourself."

"That is far beyond the point. Why is she stalking me?"