From Beginning to End:Chapter 15

Vote Comment and Fan because I need support and you're the only one that can give it *pouts*.

then *smiles sweetly* Love you!

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Toothpick Jeans?" Kalee held a pair of blue jeans up.

"Too plain," I waved her away.

She sighed and looked around for another outfit. My room was a mess in a sea of clothes. I normally wouldn't allow a messy room but there was no time for cleanup. I had to find an outfit quickly. My one month anniversary with Nathan was tomorow and so was the first day of school. So yes, this was a big deal because the whole school was depending on me to wear the best out fit while also wearing a stylish outfit for my date.

It was driving me, and my friends, crazy. When I told them I loved Nathan they were worried that I would lose my reputation as a player and everyone would go against me. But I told them all I have to do is ignore them and hold my head real high because there was no way I could found myself breaking up with Nathan.

The though of that alone made sick.

Suddenly, a crash came from the other room next door and Kalee and I rushed there. This room was my sweing room as well as my other closet. I used this closet for my the shoes I couldn't fit in my regular closet.

We entered the closet to find Tamara sitting crossed legged on the floor, surrounded by shoes of all kinds and muttering to herself. A pile of shoes piled behind her where the crash happened. She probably hadn't heard it since she was too engaged with the shoes in front of her.

She finally looked up at us."I've narrowed it down to colors. Blue, grey, black, animal print, or floral."

"Floral!" Kalee exclaimed, a finger in the air. "That floral mini you have. You could pair it up with the black shoes."

I looked at my black heels with a flufy flower in the middle. "No," I finally said. "It looks like I'm trying to hard."

Tamara cocked her head at us in a certain angle, a move I use when I'm confused and want to use the pupy dog face without trying. "Floral? Aren't you wearing the school colors?"

"Whats the school colors?"

"Grey, blue, and gold." She narrowed her eyes at me, accusing me of something. "But you can't wear gold shoes since you have none."

"I do have gold shoes."

"The only gold I found in your closet is your Uggs."

"I have gold metallic heels."

"What, those gold and white shoes. The gold is the rims! And you can't wear white. It is so out of style."

"Well, what can I wear? I mean you know I don't want to be to out there with Nathan but I can't have a crappy outfit for school?"

"Why can't you just wear an outfit for school then one for your day out with Nathan?" Kalee suggested.

"Because Nathan is picking her up right after school. His school ends before hers," Tamara answered for me.

"Then she can change before she gets out the school."

"And who's going to get my clothes when I leave with Nathan."

"Us."

"Wouldn't it be simpler if you just wore one outfit?" Tamara said. "Plus I already have the perfect outfilt in mind. I thought you already picked that one but I guess I thought wrong."

Kalee and I looked at her anxiously. "What outfit?"

"That dress I brought when we went school shopping. The grey one?"