From Beginnign to End:Chapter 10

OH my Gosh! Double digit chapters already I'm so happy. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving and I'll see you after the chapter. Be there and before you come comment, vote, and fan!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

I ring the doorbell, fixing my big purple bag on my arm along with everyother stuff I carried.I was about to ring again when the door flew open and revealed a tall, slim bruntette around her late thirties with her hair up and a delicate bun and wearing designer sweats. If it wasn't for the signs of aging, I would've thought she was just reaching her twenties.

"Hey girls," she smiled warmly at us. "You must be Serena, Tamara, and Kalee. I'm Kendra, Jenna's mom. Come on in."

We intered the big house and turned to her so she could show us where we go. "Jenna will be down in a sec. The other girls are not here yet. Thomas!"

The guy I recognized driving the Range Rover the day I arrived came around the door. He was holding a silver platter of mini muffins that looked like they just came out of the oven.

"Can you assist the girls upstairs, please?" Kendra asked plitely, but the trace of demanding in her voice.

"Of course," Thomas answered, his voice deep and gruff. "Folow me."

We followed Thomas down the first floor, which was probably the size of my first and second floor put thogether. We reached the steps. It curved somewhere upstairs which I guess led to the third floor.

Damn.

We reached the second floor where all the bedrooms were lined up. Honestly I din't know what to expect in Jenna's house but this was just over the top. The second floor seemed bigger than the first floor. And it smelled like lavendar and strawberries mixed with the baking smell of the muffins Thomas just cooked. It was heveanly.

"In here girls, go ahead."

I stepped forward since my friends decided to stay behind and let me do the work. They always did that when they feel uncomfortable, they just left it to me. I lifted my hand to knock but Thomas stopped me. "Just go in, she doesn't mind."

I silently opened the door and what I saw made me gasp. Jenna's room was almost a replica of my room. The only difference was my colors were purple and light blue and her colors were purple and pink with a touch of gray. I felt dumbfounded. She had the same purple rug but hers was gray. There was eight purple sleeping bags layed out in a cirlce on the floor.She had her room fashion themed but my was more simple. Hers was just colors everywhere. This felt so ironic, coinqedincal, and surreal at the same time.

I finally looked to Jenna. She was fishing around in her huge walk in closet. She came out with a confused look as if she didn't expect anyone to be in her room.

She put on a smile when she saw us. "Oh hey guys. Did Thomas bring you up here?"

I nodded and looked at the rectangular table fill with food and snacks accompined by the tray of muffins Thomas just put on the table. "Yeah."

"Oh okay. The girls are on their way, Marci's limo ran out of gas so they the driver had to go get the other one."

I blinked and looked at my friends. They seemed just as speechless as me.

"You guys can take the any sleeping bag with your first name initial on it."

I looked to the one with an S written in light purple glitter. Wow, this was...something. I mean I know they were rich but this house was elegant enough for the president to live in.