From Beginning to End:Chapter 7

I was in the middle of my sketch for homework when my laptop dinged, signaling Tamara sent me a an IM. It has been two weeks since I was here and I can't say I regret it. I already broke up with Average Boy and was now dating a cute soccer player name Roger. Although I do seem to spent a lot of time with Alex. The only thing we seem to have on common is soccer so we spend almost everyday battling each other. The girls are still their perky self but atleast they keep to themselves and not barge in in other people's stuff.

TamaraRockzHigh26: when r u gonna b here we're all waiting 4 u

DaQueenOfFashion500: b rite there

We (as in me Tamara, Cam, Kalee, and Bruce) were meeting at Tamara's uncle's estate, where they were staying for the summer. We figured since we haven't spent a lot of us time since were here, we should meet up and bake cookies today.

I put my homework away and started to get dressed as my cute adorable Yorkee poodle Princess Tiara slept on my pillow making soft snoring noises. Its a toture having to go to school in the summer. But Mom said since Westchester Fashion Academy for Children was open for the summer and I planned to be a fashion designer when I'm older I might as well get a head start now.

I slipped on a pair of purple Juicy Cotoure sweats and mathcing it with thick purple white and black Nikes. I grabbed my sunglasses and went to ask Mom for a ride. I have my permit but my car is still in Brooklyn.

She looked up from the phone as she leaned against er headboard. "Just take the keys," she said to me before going back on the phone.

I shrugged and took the car keys, kissed her cheeks, and ran downstairs, my shoulder bag bouncing with me.

I reached the huge mansion and just slipped inside. Tamara's family is the kind of family that coul;d get robbed easily because they never lock their doors.

I tiptoed upstairs and made my way to guestroom # 1, which was the one Tamra was staying in while her Mom stayed in the biggest guestroom, #6, and Kalee in #2 and Bruce in #4, which was boy themed.

I was about to enter when I heard my name from Cam's mouth.

"Anything wierd lately on Serena?" he asked them.

"Yeah," Tamara answered. "At the sleepover two days ago, she was murmuring his name and gigling like a little girl after winning ice cream."

I heard Cam sigh. "I don't know what else to do to get her mind off of him."

I was a little confused at first about what they were talking about. Then I remembered my dream the other night about Nathan and I at the concert of his favorite band. He was trying to tell me something but everytime he got to his third word, a girl would come up to him.

That was a true event. Every sweet dream I have of him is real.

"How about we find her someone new? Not like set her up or anything but watch her reactions to certain boys and see who she likes best," Tamara suggested.

"Even so, he will never compare to Nathan," I heard Bruce's voice say.

"There has to be someone that will. Its clear he's not coming back so God must've put someone out there for her that will take his place."

"I agree," Cam told them.

"I disagree," Kalee's voice popped up, sounding angry. "Nobody, and I mean nobody is Nathan. No one will ever be. He's what she needs. Not some replacement.'

"Well how do you suppose she's gonna get him. He's all the way in another country," Tamara argued.

'So? He'll come back. Some day."