From Beginning to End:Chapter 21

Warning: Sexual situations in this chapter!!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you. Now... who's ready to have some fun? Follow me, the fee is free. Well, not neccessarily. The cost are your thought written down in the comment box and to click the Vote button. I hope you will pay your cost, I'm sure you don't want ro be arressted....

LOL Ill stop.I'm so silly. But really you guys. I want to hear what you think. I love you and I hope you enjoy. Sory for spelling mistakes. The keys on my kindle are not that big. Just saying

------------------

I neatly packed my clothes in a bag, then put it in a bigger bag. I told Mom that I was going to Tamara's house for a skeepover even though Tamara, and the rest of my friends, know nothing about this. I said she didn't need to drive me. I would take the bus.

I hated lying to her and Nathan would pop in every time I did, making me feel guiltier. Things had gotten worse. The viewing for Daddy is this Saturday and the funeral on Sunday. It all seemed to be going fast. Which is why I was more reassured in this plan than ever. I needed this.

I walked down tue block to meet Alex's BMW. I knew he either got it from grug dealing or robbing a house or store. He was waiting inside of it for me already downing a bottle of liquor. I got in the backseat and took out my clothes. "Don't drink everything without me. This is my night too you know," I told him.

He handed me that half finished bottle and before I changed, I gulped it down, the taste feeling good on my toungue. I changed into a strapkess black and blue strapless dress I designed and made myslef. The dress clung to my body with a huge sequined silk bow across the the top hem of the dress in the center. Under the bow was a key hole showing partial of my breast. The blue skirt of the dress hardly reached midtiggh.I added the a glittery silver belt aeound the waist with siver metallic ankle strapped silettos.

Alex whistled as I put my ring on my middle finger. "I better get a dance with you in that tonight," he said. I dropped my normal clothes in the bag and crawled to the front.

"Everyboody will."

He drove out of rown to a popular club. The minute I got in I saw a guy toungue kissing another guy right by the door. I immdietly grabbed Alex to the bar. I thnk I was on my fourth shot of strong Tequilla when a guy about twenty years old asked me to dance. I shoved the fake ID Pres made me that I kept showing to the bartender so he would give me my drink inside my purse.

I didn't know where Alex was but I didn't really care. I was having fun griding against the guy behing me. He's name was Brandon I think...or mabe Lance. He moved his hands down my hips as he humphed me. When he was rubbing against my middle part I turned around and kissed him. He kissed me back drunkenly.

Someone tapped my ass and I turned to see Alex smirking. "I need another drink, you want to come?"

"Definately," I answered abondanning the Brandon or Lance. I bought a beer this time and quickly swallowed it, then another. I was craving that delicious Taquilla so I bought two more shots. The bartender shot me a wierd look as if I was going to die from alcohol. The drinks tasted too good and before I knew it I was on my tenth shot for the night. I was swaying every where I went. It felt so good.

I felt so good. And right now, that was all that mattered.

I danced and danced with everybody I can. The helpful girls pulled down my continuasly rising dress down a few times. I made out with cute and hot guys. I even got to French kiss a married guy. This had to be the most relaxing and fun night of my life.

Alex appeared by me again with a girl at his side. He quickly shooed her away after buying her a drink, then drank four more himself. He looked so damn hot sweating and beat. I swayed over to his side and started rubbing his balls absentmindly.