30 Hours Part 2

I sighed heavily. I couldn't believe it. I looked at my phone. It was 4:45. Time flies.

There was fifteen minutes until my approximated death.

As I was walking down to the park, I reflected on my life. I know that they say that your brain activity is still alive when you die, and your memories play back, but I still wanted to do this now.

I looked back on my first kiss. Oliver.

I looked back when I first got cancer.

I looked back when I made friends.

I looked back when I was obsessed with eating fairy bread. Wasn't everyone?

I looked back when I took drugs. The dark days. Trying to get myself to escape myself.

I left it all behind.

The park felt dead.

The grass wasn't green. It was like it was dying for me. No Emily, we love you! Don't die - we'll do it for you. Really appreciate it guys, but I think this is something that's natural.

Holding the basket in my hands, I walked with pride to the edge of the water.

I didn't want to think deeply right now. I was bipolar. I am bipolar. I'll be remembered as bipolar. I'm rambling right now.

I signed again, sitting down next to the water, my feet pointing towards the serene water, my head falling on the grass, the sounds drowning out.

My head faced the right, the whole group of trees standing and swaying. But then, someone stepped from behind the tree.

Though I had never seen them before, I knew what their name, and personality was.

I felt all my energy pouring towards them. They were important.

It was the Mad Hatter, walking down to me.

Hey Loveliessss - sorry for the terrible chapter, I was rushing and I was trying to get a little something out there to read. Sorry so short. Next chapter might be last. We will see. Xxx