30 Hours Part 1

Hey Loveliessss x so basically this is the first part of the end. Ahahah that doesn't make sense too much huh, but really, this story is coming to an end.
I was thinking I could write a sequel to the story, the stories of all the girls (and boys maybe??). Let me know in the comments if YOU want ME to write a SEQUEL!

   ...........

I walked into my home, not turning to see Oliver still sitting in the car. It was time for him to go, but I feel that his subconscious mind isn't letting him.

Nevertheless, I walked in and saw my parents sitting on the couch, straightening up when they heard me. 'Honey,' my mum was coming over to me, extending her arms, 'I'll take care of Oliver.' She whispered in my ear.

My dad stood there, arms crossed. He couldn't see his princess go. It's like torture for him. For them.

'Mum, um, I uh think it's....time.' The sob escaped her moth and she hugged me tighter. I love her, and I love dad too, and I can't imagine how they'll live. My heart is on the verge of breaking from the clutches of the glue.

She released me, and smiled at me. Her eyes had tears that reached her eyelid, threatening to spill onto her soft pink cheek.

I walked over to my dad, and he hugged me so hard, I could feel the love pouring out. Cheesy, I know, but what can you say? They're your parents, you love them with your heart even when they shout at you, when they don't answer your 'I love you's', you still love them, and they love you even more.

I pulled away, wiping a tear from the side of my nose. 'Guys I have something for you.' That's right. I wrote my parents a letter. For the both of them.

I walked to my room, taking the letters, and placing them in a basket, then walking to the lounge room, placing a kiss on my hand and on the door of my room.

I handed my letter to my parents, and watched them read.

I write I love you and about all my love, but there was something I put for them that they needed. To adopt. Adopt a child. I know how much they want another child, and adoption has always been the first option for them. Now, they can have someone around when I'm not.

Without saying a goodbye, I walked out the door, and made my way to the park.

It's time.