Travelling Part 1

'Nick, I don't feel that way about her. And even if it was unexpected, I wouldn't want to-'

Nick cut me off with a wave of his hand. 'Emily, I think you're missing the point. I didn't say where to kiss her. Cheek or mouth, it's your choice. You don't even have to kiss her. You could give her a Hershey choc.' I laughed at his remark and fiddled with my fingers. This whole time, Kendall liked me. I don't like her. I have feelings for Oliver.

After meeting Nick Jonas, talking to him and my mother over feeding him, he left, and before he left he did something. He gave me a piece of paper, and told me not to open it until it was the last hour. Typical and cheesy. I thanked him, trying to be grateful for everything that's happened.

'Well, what do we do now?' I asked, sitting down on the couch with the others.

'Go to Bartly.' Anabel said, shaking her hand and looking at me like I was an idiot.

'What?' I was always asking this question.

'Well yeah, it said that on your wish list.' Tania continued, but I disrupted.

'Bucket list,' I corrected her.

'Whatever, but we are going there. Now.'

I thought about what Tania said. I wanted to go to Bartly so bad. The sunshine, the ice cream and the valley sides. But I didn't want to go stalking my parents for money, they've already spent so much on me. On my treatments, on my happiness, on everything. I can't do that. And it would be a long trip. Three hours getting there and coming back. That's six hours of travel, leaving me with eighteen.

'Em, I'll talk to your mum.'

-45 minutes later-

We were at the airport, and I brought a handbag with me. My mum brought everything I needed to stay alive, and emergency treatments. Tania had finished talking to her mum, her mum letting her go. I smiled at her, and then I looked down at my feet. Too much to handle. I didn't want to die. I guess this hour was depression hour.

'Aren't you guys tired?' I suddenly blurted out.

'What, Em, no?' Anabel said, standing next to me and putting her arm on my shoulder. I wriggled away.

'I'm sick of this. I'm sick of you guys. I'm so sick of me!' I didn't mean the second part. I was sick of bad news, but I didn't want this lifestyle.

I ran to the bathrooms, sitting down in the stall and bawling my eyes out. The tears came so naturally, it always did when it came to the subject of Cancer. And dying. People suffer from cancer everyday. We need a cure. I need a cure. Life is too tiring. And the news I received is too terrible. I took out my phone and read q little note I always made for myself.

Life is something that's hard, but we all live it. And everybody reading this right now, I want you to reflect on your life. First think about three good things that have happened to you. Then think about three bad things that have happened to you. Well guess what, you've lived through it. And that's the most important thing. You lived through it. People are strong, you are strong. And I'm proud of you. These good and bad things don't define you, they build you, they make you into the beautiful person you are now. I love you.

(A/N: I know that was super cheesy, but listen. Take that into account. Never forget it)

I put my phone down and wiped away my tears with my grey sweater sleeve. Then I saw two boots in front of me. Then I looked up. Then I saw Kendall. Then I smiled. And I stood up. Then I hugged her and said I was sorry.

And then....I walked away. Back to reality. With the regret of not kissing her in the back of my mind.