Hour: 28

My short brown and wet hair was flying the window. Kendall was driving again, and was ruffling her hair every few seconds, trying to flatten it out.
Maury was chatting away excitedly with Tania whilst Anabel was taking a selfie. Typical Anabel. I chuckled at the thought.

'Something funny?' Kendall asked.

'No, nothing. Just thinking.' My fingers went to the radio button and turned up the volume. Cinema started playing.

I continued to look outside. The water was starting to fade away as we drove into the city.

'Where are we going now?' Maury asked, reaching over and applying a layer of cherry lip gloss.

'Well, you know. I don't know.' I replied.

'Kiss and tell.' Kendall said.

'What?'

'I know how much you like Oliver!' Kendall looked at me with her sunglasses hanging on her nose.

'Uh I am not kissing Oliver! He probably has a crush on Sandy!'

'Sandy is a stupid girl who doesn't know how to appreciate everything around her. She can go somewhere else with her snobby mind. We are focusing on you! And no one else in this room.' Kendall hated Sandy.

Oliver. The thought of him made me feel nervous. Before I left for the hospital during school hours, me and Oliver would always smile at each other when we passed in the hallways. He would help me study and one time he even taught me how to play a few songs on guitar. I never got the chance to tell him how I felt.

Tania snapped her pink coloured nails in front of my dazed face.

'So? I know it's on your bucket list!'

'Uhh, fine.' I replied. I secretly really wanted to kiss Oliver. I pie liked him since forever. I can't remember when I met him first either.

Kendall continued driving until it was 12:15pm. 45minutes of the 28th hour to go.

We pulled up in front of Oliver's house. All the girls leaned over towards me.

'Give us five minutes to put your makeup on and then you can go get your knight in shining armour.' Anabel sighed next to my ear.

'Fine. Go ahead.' I waved my hand.

-5- minutes later-

I looked in the mirror. Anabel applied my favourite red lipstick, Tania applied my favourite Victoria Secret perfume, and Maury applied eyeliner and mascara whilst Kendall picked out a red flannel jacket.

'Wow. You look great.' Anabel exclaimed.

I smiled back.

'GO.' Maury pushed my back a little.

I nodded and opened the car door. I stepped in front of the house, sighing at the sight of it. He grew up in a nice home.

'We'll meet you back here at 1!' Kendall exclaimed.

She steeped on the gas. 'Guys! Wait!' I shouted. They sped away, with Tania waving at me.

'Emily?' His voice. His beautiful voice. I turned.

'Oliver!' I ran up to him, unsure to hug him or to just shake hands. Why would I shake hands?!

'How are you? What are you doing out of hospital? At my house?'

'Well I ran away... Because I kinda...never mind.' I didn't want to tell him what was really going on, because I didn't want a pity party.

'Do you want to come in?' He suddenly asked. He ruffled his sandy hair. I didn't get a proper look at him. He was wearing black pants, a 'RUN DMC' printed tee, and some red converse shoes. His brown eyes were staring into mine, and I had to step out of my daze before things went awkward.

'Sure.' He opened his door and I stepped in. A lounge room lay in front of me, with a white couch pointing to a large itv with a coffee table in the middle.

'Sit, I'll get you a drink.' He said. I nodded in agreement and sat on the couch. Comfortable.

He came back and sat down on the couch with two glasses of what I presume to be, apple juice.

'So how have things been? At the hospital?'

'Things are okay.' I lied.

'How are things at school?' I asked.

'Boring. Tests and assignments. But I play the guitar.'

'Listen, Oliver, I came here to do something, something I should've done years ago.'

'What?'

'Oliver, I've liked you ever since forever. And I... Really want to kiss you...' My cheeks were turning red and Oliver looked down.

'I've liked you ever since I met you. Your hair, eyes, but most important, personality, made me feel so lucky to have met you. So..'

He leaned in and kissed me.

'How about a date?' He asked.