Cliffhanger

Me and the girls finished our meals and we just lay on top of the van with our hair hanging off of it. It was silent. But it wasn't awkward silence. It was more like the type of silence that made you feel at peace.

Then, Tania rose and towered her head over me. 'What?' I asked.

'Don't you wanna go somewhere, it's 2:05?' She asked.

'Oh right, I got up and the rest of the girls did the same.

One by one we hopped off the van and climbed inside it. This time I wanted to drive. Anabel sat in the front seat with me, while Maury annoyed Kendall over lip glosses. I chuckled at Kendall while she rolled her eyes.

'Maury?' I said.

'Yeah?'

'Please shut up.'

Maury laughed and then continued to annoy Kendall. I already knew what was going to happen. I put the car in drive and stepped on the gas. Kendall, on the other hand, took of one Maury's bright pink lip glosses and threw it out the window. Maury was speechless and Kendall rubbed her hands, as if there was dust on them.

'Told you Maurz.'

-15 Minutes later-

We arrived at the destination.

It was Zand Cliff, a place where I used to go to hang out with Kendall when we were younger.

Flashbacks of when I was small with long brown hair and bright green eyes and Kendall with her pink clothes and pigtails chasing each other on the cliff came back to me. I smiled at the thought. I still remember the day Kendall nearly fell off the cliff, she would've died if it wasn't for her dad.

I took the keys out and opened the door.

'Hello world, this place is tumblr galore.' Orangey rock mountains lay in front of me, all so tall with dark green leaves on oak trees down below. I could even spot a small river.the place was deserted now, with only us on it.

The rest of the girls hopped out of the car, and Tania grabbed her yellow Polaroid. 'Time to take some photos y'all.'

I breathed in deeply. The air was crisp and fresh, one smell that I will never forget. I'm really going to miss this place. I'm really going to miss the world. This Earth that we live on, is such a special place that so many take for granted. You have to think about the people that have walked the earth and shared their minds and poured out their personalities. You have to really think about how everything is placed together.

'Emily, come on.' Kendall grabbed my hand and took me to the rest of the girls. She stood at the tip of the cliff and was about to take a photo when her foot slipped.

Omg. Omg.

Before I could say anything , my body lunged forwards and grabbed her foot. The girls all did the same. Kendall fell backwards with me holding her foot,my with the strength of all of us, she was hanging. Her head almost hit the rock but I quickly pulled.

She was up in no time, only to fall on the ground from laughter.

All of us started to crack up. Maury was laughing hysterically, and we could all tell because of how funny it was, making all of us laugh harder.

After a good five minutes of laughing, we got up and examined the view.

'Kendall, second time lucky, next time you won't be so lucky.' Anabel said.

It was all too much. I burst out crying. I didn't want to die. I don't want anyone to die. But that's the circle of life.
The girls were all supportive and placed their arms around me and rubbed my back.

I recollected myself after a good cry.

Too bad I can't recollect myself after I die.