The Ending

Natsu's Pov, 

While we sucked up the fire I finally got control back over my body. I finally finished to see the guild members rushing inside worried and scared for the people we had left behind. I rushed into to hear coughing coming toward the library. I hurried down there to see Levy and Mira covering baby Ace. "W-where Lucy?" I asked as they got up. They was covered in ash and sot. "This woman took her" Mira replied worried as my heart started to race. "Lucy put mine and Ace's life first" Levy whispered.

You could hear how guilty she was. I just turned around and walked up the stairs to get out the underground library as Mira and Levy followed. Mira holding Ace as he was making noises. "They have Lucy" I saw Gramps as he was holding Igneel. Igneel was looking around the guild hall confused as I walked over taking him. I smiled at him as he stared at me. "We will get her back Natsu but you must put your child first" Gramps then made me sadly nod. I had to save Lucy. I-if Zeref was freed then Igneel would be in danger.

I knew Lucy wouldn't do it. She wouldn't put Igneel in dangers way. She would kill herself before doing that. Sadly that was what I was afraid of. I was scared that Lucy would end up leaving and Igneel. Leaving us, making me help Igneel grow up alone.... The others who were dealing with Nick showed up, pushing Nick onto the ground as he was covered in ice. Gajeel ran to Levy's side as Laxus ran to Mira's and Ace's. "We will get Lucy back Natsu" Erza walked over to me as Igneel ended up staring at her hair.

I chuckled a little seeing him as Erza smiled. "It might be best if you stay behind and watch him on this one" Erza then made me look at her shocked. I was also upset as I heard E.N.D raging inside of me. "Lucy's my wife like hell Im staying behind" I nearly shouted upset as Erza sighed. "Who would guard Igneel?" Erza asked making me think. "Gajeel, Levy and Mira" I then answered getting Laxus to freeze up a little. Erza started thinking as I knew we didn't have much time to be standing here talking.

"We don't have much time, you lot ok with that?" Erza asked looking at Gajeel, Levy and Mira who all nodded. Levy walked over, taking Igneel. "Bring Lu back Natsu" Levy whispered as I nodded. Erza took Nick into a magic cell and questioned him with her unknown evil ways as most members of the guild got ready to go get Lucy back. Gray and I were quiet waiting for Erza. None of us said a word until Erza came out smirking. We both looked at her with hope. "I know where Lucy is" Erza then made me show of my signature smirk.

"Let's go guys" I shouted getting cheers from the guild. We all soon headed out. We're coming Lucy...... We're coming......

Some Hours Later, Lucy's Pov, 

It was cold and dark as I was thrown into a prison cell. My clothes and hair were back to normal. I knew what they wanted. I wasn't going to free Zeref to put my own son in danger. Soon the doors to the cell opened. The woman who took me walked in holding some chains in her hands and was smirking at me. "Im won't free Zeref" I snapped upset as the woman walked over as she then placed the chains on my hands. I tried to struggle as much as I could but I felt so weak using my Star Dress back in that fight.

I was pulled out the room heading up some stairs into an open room. The roof was open as there was an alter type thing in the middle of the room. I was pulled over as the chains on my hands connected to the floor. I tried pulling as the full moon light came over me. "If you like it or not, Zeref will be freed" the woman snapped as I heard explosions not far from where we was. Natsu. It had to be him and the guild. I kept pulling on the chains, hoping they would brake or give way as the woman turned her head toward two huge double doors.

Soon the doors were burst open as I saw Gray, Erza, Laxus, Natsu and many others from the guild. "Your too late" the woman lifted her hand as I felt great pain on me. I couldn't hold it in as I screamed falling onto my knees. "LUCY!" Natsu shouted as I could hear the fear and worry in his voice. Everything was starting to feel cold as I could see the guild rush at the woman. She had made more of herself. Clones. "HANG IN THERE LUCY" Natsu shouted as they all clashed. I was feeling even weaker.

"Lucy" I heard a voice. M-my mothers voice. I felt myself start shaking as I was getting weaker by the second. They was forcing me to use my magic. "Lucy theres a way to stop this spell, use Urano Metreia on yourself" her voice then explained as I then knew what that would do. That would send my soul and body to another world. I had no other choice. I couldn't let Zeref be reborn and I couldn't let him go near my son. I didn't have much power left and what I did have was being sucked into the alter. 

I took a deep breath and started the chant for the spell...

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...

All the stars, far and wide...

Show me thy appearance...

With such shine.

Oh Tetrabiblos...

I am the ruler of the stars...

Aspect become complete...

Open thy malevolent gate.

Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...

Shine!

Urano Metria!"

I shouted the ending as everyone stopped fighting and looked my way. A glow happening around me as I looked up at Natsu. My eyes watering a little. "I love you Natsu" I whispered knowing he would be able to hear with his dragon hearing. "LUCY" Natsu shouted trying to run over but then it was all blank. Everything was cold and dark as I was floating in a blank white space. I looked around as I was shocked to see Zeref. "Looks like now I have a play mate" Zeref smirked at me. What he didn't know.

I locked us both in here for a shorter time that Mavis wanted.......