Chapter 10, 'Stop'

Levy's Pov,

I couldn't believe my eyes. Mard Geer was standing right in front of me, Erza and Master Makarov. "You really think you can keep me busy?" He asked smirking as his dark power started to grow. My eyes widen as I started shaking a little. We had to stand our ground. For Lucy. "Levy we will need you to signal the others" Master Makarov made me nod as Mard Geer started laughing "Like the Tiny could past me?" he soon had thorn vines come out the ground attacking me, Erza and Master Makarov. Erza used her swords to cut the vines as Master Makarov hit them fire magic. "Solid Script: Guard" I waved my arm making the word 'Guard' show in mid air.

Soon a barrier was around me, keeping me safe from the vines. "Good your fast" Mard Geer clapped his hands as I had to find a way to get past this guy. I then remembered something. "Master I need you and Erza to cover me while I get to Lucy" I made Erza and Master Makarov nod as I rushed to the stairs. Vines where about to hit me until Erza flew over cutting it in half. I smiled at her and kept running into I got into the room to see Mirajane in her Satan-Soul form. "Lucy give me your hand" I offered my hand as Lucy nodded and took it. 

"Think about Gajeel and Natsu" I mumbled as Lucy nodded both our eyes closing. 'Ice princess can't keep the protection wall up for much longer, where on earth is Metal Head?' we could hear Natsu's thoughts as I smirked. 'What how am I hearing your thoughts Fire Breath?' we then heard Gajeel as my smirk turned into a smile. 'WOAH I HEAR YOU TOO' Natsu replied as Lucy and I laughed a little. 'That's thanks to me and Lucy, we needed to get hold of you guys, we are under attack ourselves and Mard Geer is after Lucy' I thought to the boys. 

'WHAT!?!?!?' Natsu soon echoed through my mind. 'Zeref is there just to keep you busy while his demon comes after me' Lucy answered as I felt something under us. 'LUCY MOVE' I thought and ended the connection pushing Lucy making myself get hit by the vine. Lucy was on the ground and looked at me worried. "LEVY" she shouted as Mira rushed at the vine but before she could hit it, another vine shot up grabbing her. "LUCY GET OUT OF HERE" Mira and I shouted as the vine started to squeeze me. I bit back a screamed as it started to hurt.

Lucy pulled out a key from her belt. "GATE OF THE LION, I OPEN THEE! LOKE" Lucy shouted as Loke showed next to her. Loke had orange hair what was kept in a mildly short, spiky cut, with spiky strands covering his forehead, and other longer ones jutting upwards from the top of his head. Loke's hazel eyes were almost always covered by a pair of azure-tinted sunglasses with a thin frame. Loke was wearing his elegant dark suit, with the jacket left unbuttoned and the loose pants held up by a light coloured belt, over a lighter shirt with a plain red tie around the neck, plus dark shoes.

"Regulus" Loke muttered as his hands glowed gold. He then hit the vines braking them making me and Mira fall to the ground. Mira turned back into her human form as she took deep breaths. Lucy and I rushed over to her. "You ok?" Lucy asked worried as Mira nodded. "Some reason I can't fully use my power" Mira put her hand on her stomach. This was a problem. More vines shot up as I turned around fast. "Solid Script: Guard" I waved my arm making the barrier around me, Lucy and Mira. Loke was fighting the vines, moving fast not to get grabbed by one.

"LOKE BE CAREFUL" Lucy shouted as he smirked. "I'm always careful" he replied punching a vine sending it crashing into others. The more he destroyed the more came up. Mard Geer was wasting his power trying to deal with us. Erza and Master Makarov had a chance. 

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

I got worried. I could no longer hear anyone in my head as Levy screamed for Lucy to move. "YOUR JUST TRYING TO KEEP US BUSY" I shouted at Zeref making him a little shocked and then he smirked. He really was. Laxus stepped forward as I turned my head to see Fairy Tail starting to surround Zeref. "Go, your wife needs you" Laxus jumped forward punching Zeref in the gut, sending him backwards. I wanted to finish our fight but Lucy was more important. I rushed toward the guild. I kept running faster and faster to see Gramps in his Giant form. 

He was being attacked by vines. "GRAMPS" I shouted as I picked up the pace. I then saw Erza being held down by the vines as a screamed came from inside the guild. My eyes widened as I hurried inside and up the stairs to see Mard Geer standing in front of Lucy, Mira and Levy. Mira was on the ground looking tired and hurt with Lucy next to her. Levy was standing there out of breath as my hands set on fire. "E.N.D" Mard Geer laughed as he turned his head to me. "STAY AWAY FROM MY LUCY" I shouted rushing at Mard Geer. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist" I shouted rushing at Mard Geer.

I punched him into the wall as Levy fell on her knees. "I-I need a-a time out" Levy passed out, Lucy catching her before she fell to the ground. "Mard Geer has control over the vines" Lucy looked at me worried as I nodded. I glared at him as he walked a step forward smirking. "Without the twin slayers you can't beat me this time" he laughed as his hand started to glow black. "NATSU DON'T LET HIM TOUCH YOU" Lucy then shouted as I dodged his punches. I needed backup and fast Erza brake free already, what's holding you back?