Chapter 15, The Seal

Mavis's Pov, 

Cana was getting tired as Zeref was on one side of the room and Cana was on the other side. "CANA USE THE SEAL" I shouted as Zeref looked at me confused. He may be the one who taught me magic but back then he didn't want to destroy all humans. He cared for them. Cana smirked as she started to chant a spell. He rushed toward her as Natsu showed up out of no where punching him around the face. "Natsu keep him away from Cana" I nearly shouted at him to see that E.N.D was no longer in control. Lucy must be in a safe place.

"Your not touching Lucy or my son again" Natsu snapped his hair covering his eyes as scales started to show on his skin. Zeref just sighed. "So it was a boy" Zeref then smiled. "Never thought I would be an Uncle" he sounded like his old self I felt bad for doing this. I had to let Cana do the seal. The seal to lock him away for 10 years in another world. "YOUR NOT ONE" Natsu screamed his voice more cold and harsh as horns started to grow out of his head. E.N.D was in full control. "Let's see if you can fight me brother" Zeref sounded like he was bored once again.

Cana only had one shot at this.....

Meanwhile Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu let Mira hold Igneel before going off to join the First Master and half the guild in a fight. "At lest your fine Lucy" Wendy smiled at me as she made sure I was in full health. I couldn't stop smiling at Igneel who was in Mira's hands. "Igneel Dragneel" Mira smiled as she was sitting next to me. I tried sitting up getting help from Wendy. Mira gave me Igneel as I smiled at him more. "My little Igneel" I whispered as he just looked at me and Mira. "He is kawaii" Wendy whispered as Igneel looked at her. Mira and I giggled a little.

"He has his fathers hearing it seems" Carla then showed up. Carla was a white exceed with pink ears and hazel eyes. I saw Wendy nod. "He smells a lot like Natsu" Wendy then mumbled making me a little shocked. Seems my son has taken a lot off his fathers side. Wait did this mean he had a E.N.D side also? I looked at Wendy and then Igneel who was now staring at me. I couldn't help but smile at him. "I just can't wait to get home" I hugged Igneel a little as Mira hugged me. "We will be home soon" Mira whispered to me as I only nodded.

Soon wasn't very helpful but I had trust in First Master and Natsu.

Cana's Pov, 

I was about to finish saying the seal spell. "NATSU MOVE AWAY FROM HIM" I heard Master Mavis scream as I finished my hand glowing as golden seals showed up all around Zeref. He was going to pay for hurting Lucy. "Golden Prison Seal" I screamed as a blinding light showed up. After a little while I got my sight back to see Zeref was gone. I fell to my knees, feeling so tired. "You did well Cana" Master Mavis smiled at me. I smiled back as Natsu walked over, his horns and wings slowly going back into his body. He hissed a little as his scales vanished.

"How much does that hurt?" I then asked. "A lot" he answered picking me up, bridal style. I felt so weak. That seal took a hell of a lot out of me. Natsu carried me to the others who was all grouped up at the came all going 'awe'. What was going on? Then it hit me, Lucy gave birth. "I WANNA SEE MY NEW NEPHEW" I soon shouted as Natsu pushed passed everyone and got me to Wendy who started to heal some bruises I got. I then saw a little baby boy in Lucy's arm who was not far from me. I looked with 'awe'. No wonder everyone else was around here.

"Everyone, meet Igneel Dragneel" Lucy smiled at Natsu who walked over, kissing her forehead and then little Igneel's. KAWAII! "Let's party when we get home" I cheered as others did also. Natsu picked up Lucy bridal style, careful to make sure Igneel didn't fall. Macao helped me stand as I was pretty weak still. Just wait until I get home. Beer will defo help me out!

When Everyone's Home, Natsu's Pov, 

Everyone was partying at the guild as I just took Lucy to our small guest room upstairs with Igneel. As we got into the room Gramps was there smiling, he move to the side showing a crib. "Thank you Master" Lucy smiled as I just kissed Lucy's cheek. "The others will finish fixing your house tomorrow" Master then left us alone as Lucy put Igneel in the crib. He was fast asleep as I hugged Lucy from behind. She was tired. "You ok?" I asked her. "We dealt with Zeref what about Nick?" Lucy then asked worried.

I nearly forgot about him. "Don't worry Lucee, no matter what happens I will keep both of you safe" I answered as Lucy smiled at me. I soon pulled her into a kiss. Lucy kissed back as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. God I loved her. We pulled away when we needed air before heading to bed. I was going to keep my word. I would give my life for Igneel and Lucy..