Chapter 16, Months Later

10 Months Later, Lucy's Pov, 

After some months of having Igneel, I could tell Natsu got very jealous when I paid more attention to Igneel. Igneel was just same when I gave Natsu a little more attention. They was way to alike. Mira even gave birth to a baby boy. Laxus and Mira called him 'Ace'. Then again we just found out that Levy is now pregnant just after her wedding. Erza nearly murdered Gajeel. Everything was happening pretty fast. Igneel could say 'mama' and 'Hwappy'. Some reason he wouldn't say dad or papa. What really annoyed Natsu. It just made me laugh.

Mira was over excited with Christmas next month. Would be Igneel's and Ace's first Christmas. I was very excited as well knowing the guild was holding a party. Since Igneel was born the guild was a bit more mature when he was there. Cana would drink a little less, the boys would stop throwing tables. It was pretty nice to know they could handle a baby around the guild hall. It shocked me at first. "Daddy should be home soon" I smiled at Igneel who was in a bouncer giggling at me. Natsu had to go on a training mission with the other dragon slayers. 

Wendy promised it would last at lest 2 months. Happy stayed behind to help me with Igneel. "Happy can you watch Igneel, while I cook lunch?" I asked as I looked at Happy. "AYE MA'MA" Happy shouted saluting me. Igneel just laughed at him making me smile and giggle. I walked to the kitchen and looked around. If Natsu would be back today, most likely he would be hungry. I started to cook some salmon as I heard something in the other room. "Happy? Everything alright?" I asked worried. "Fine Lwucee" Happy answered as I kept cooking. 

I felt someone come into the room but before I could turn my head to check, I was spun around to see Natsu. "I'm home" he whispered as I smiled. "Finally" I whispered back before being pulled into a kiss. I melted into the kiss as my arms wrapped around Natsu's neck. I felt his arms go around my waist as I was pulled in closer. I soon pulled away remembering I was cooking. "Your going to make me burn lunch" I mumbled making Natsu chuckle. "Im going to play with Igneel then" Natsu gave me a quick kiss before walking off to the other room. 

I went back to cooking as I could hear Igneel giggling in the other room. When they wasn't fighting over me Natsu and Igneel got along great. Soon as I finished cooking, I put it on 2 plates and then got some fish for Happy. "LUCY" I then heard Natsu shout as I rushed into the other room in a second. I saw Natsu holding Igneel smiling. "Go on do it again" Natsu begged. I looked at them confused. "Dada" Igneel giggled as my eyes widen with joy. I rushed over taking Igneel off Natsu and kissed hire forehead before hugging him. 

"That's mummy's boy" I was very excited as Natsu then hugged us both. I couldn't ask for any better. An amazing husband and beautiful child. "Come one lets eat, Im starving" Natsu kissed my forehead. I nodded as we went into the dinning room/kitchen. I put Igneel in his small play-pen in the corner of the room leaving him with some toys before walking over to the kitchen side. Natsu already was carrying our plates as I grabbed Happy's. Even though everything was perfect I was worried. That Nick guy was out there.

He thought our child would end all magic and would do anything to stop that even kill Igneel. I would do anything to keep him safe. The problem was when he was going to attack or do anything. "Think we can get Mira to babysit Igneel so we can have some alone time?" Natsu asked me smirking a little. I felt my cheeks burn up a little. "Im sure she wouldn't mind" I answered putting some of my hair behind my ear. Now I was hoping Mira would. "Let's eat and then go ask" Natsu started to speed up on eating. I just shook my head.

Same old Natsu....

Meanwhile Nick's Pov, 

Those idiots. I thought that even the great Erza would listen to my warning but no they let that child live. I had only one choice in stopping that child. Freeing Zeref. Would take a little while but all I needed was Lucy Dragneel to open the seal, freeing him. I smirked with the idea. She would do anything to protect her only child. Soon as someone babysits the child I would take it. No matter the cost, I would save magic. Even if I had to make a deal with Zeref.