Chapter 1, Finding Out

Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up and looked on the other side of my bed to see it empty. I frowned a little missing Natsu. He went on a job with Gray and Erza and no one knew when they would be back. I got up rubbing my eyes and feeling sick again, I got up fast and rushed to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. This was the 4th time this week, I was going to talk to Wendy about it. After I finished throwing up I got up and flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink splashing my face with water before get into the shower. After the shower I put on my simple black skirt that reached to the thighs.

I also put on my blue and white mid-drift shirt with my non detachable blue sleeves . After that I put my brown belt which held my Celestial Spirit keys and a whip. With a finishing touch I put on my leather high heeled boots and then looked into the mirror to see my broken eyes covered by my messy hair. I got my brush and put my blonde hair in pig tales before walking off to the guild hall. I walked into to see Wendy alone drinking a soda as I walked over. "Hey Wendy" I smiled waving a bit as Wendy smiled at me. "Hey Lucy" She replied.

Wendy has light brown eyes and dark blue hair that are up in pigtails held together by two animal ear like attachments. Two strands of hair hang down on each side of her face. She was wearing a long sleeved top with two buttons in the center and an ascot around her neck. The top is adorned with a small pattern around the shoulders and a small trim around the upturned cuffs. She also wears a frilled skirt with a small trim running around right above the end. She also wears thigh high socks. "Wendy I was hoping we could talk" I sat next to her as she looked at me worried.

"What's wrong, I can hear in your voice something's up" Wendy sounded worried as I sighed a little and explained how I had been throwing up in the mornings and been craving foods I would normally hate. Wendy nodded and did a small spell with her hand over my stomach making a small green light show making her eyes widen with excitement. "What?" I asked worried as she looked at me. "LUCY YOUR PREGNANT" Wendy shouted making the whole guild look and stare. "OH MY GOD NALU BABY" Mira shouted as she passed out Laxus catching her sighing.

I put my hand on my stomach and started smiling my eyes filled with some tears of joy. "Oh Lu-Lu how on earth are you going to tell Natsu?" Levy walked over asking as I looked at her. She had shoulder length blue hair and hazel eyes staring at me. "I-I dunno" I started to get worried as Levy and Wendy both hugged me as well as the rest of the guild rushing over hugging me. How was I going to tell Natsu? "Now Natsu really has to get his butt back" Levy pulled away and crossed her arms making the other nod. "He better or we will get Erza on him" Cana smirked.

I sighed a little smiling as I remembered when Natsu left for the job....

~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~ 

Natsu and Gray was fighting like normal as I saw at the bar drinking my strawberry milkshake. Erza walked up hitting both their heads. "I need both your help on a S-Class mission, we leave in an hour got it" Erza snapped making them both shake in fear and nod. I couldn't help but giggle as Natsu walked over hugging me from behind, kissing my cheek. "I don't wanna go" he then whined hugging me a little tighter. "You get to fight a demon monster" Erza made me look at her making me giggle again. "But S-Class Missions take days sometimes months" Natsu mumbled.

"It normally doesn't take you long to destroy stuff hot-head" Gray rolled his eyes as Natsu sighed looking at me. "You gonna be ok while Im away?" He asked as I giggled a little more. "Of course I will be fine" I poked Natsu's cheek as he gave me a quick kiss smiling at me. "You better pack and take Happy or else Im gonna end up killing the talking fur ball" I then made Natsu nod as he picked me up making me go red. "NATSU PUT ME DOWN" I shouted as he shook his head giving me his signature smirk. "I got an hour left to spend with you Lucee, so nope" Natsu ran out the guild carrying me bridal style making me go more red.

~~~~~Flash Back Over~~~~~

I smiled at the memory as everyone was talking about baby names already. "I think you guys are way more excited about my own child then me" I rubbed the back of my neck as they looked at me. "WE ARE GONNA BE AUNTS AND UNCLES" They then shouted making me rub the back of my head. I just wished Natsu would get back already. 

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

We finally fully killed the demon monster who was destroying a small village. It was hard work but me, the Ice Princess (Gray) and Erza was finally on our way home. I couldn't wait to hug and kiss Lucy. "I bet you both can't wait to get home to Lucy and Juvia" Erza smiled as I felt my face going a little red as I nodded. Erza wasn't wrong, I couldn't wait until I was with Lucy again. "I just want a rest really" Ice Princess mumbled as Erza nodded. "Agreed it was a long and  hard job" Erza made me start thinking. When we was fighting that monster, soon as we showed up it didn't care about anything but us.

"But who was controlling that monster, it was like it was waiting for us to show" I mumbled making Erza and Ice Princess look at me. "He is right, someone was controlling it" Ice Princess and Erza started thinking as we headed to the train station. One last thing I gotta fight before heading back to Lucy.... The damn train.....

The Next Day, Levy's Pov, 

Lucy and I was walking around town after going to the doctors. "Your really 2 months pregnant" I couldn't hold my excitement in. "I know" Lucy rubbed the back of her neck laughing a little. As we slowly made our way back toward the guild hall something didn't feel right. It was like someone was watching and following us. I looked at Lucy and her face said she felt the same way as me as she looked at me. "We s-should hurry back" I was a little worried on who would follow 2 known Fairy Tail wizards. Lucy nodded as we started to walk fast.

As we saw the guild Lucy pushed me onto the ground as a black fire ball went flying over me and Lucy and into the guild. "Who the hell?" Lucy and I asked as we saw a man dressed in all black with vampire pale skin and dark blue hair. "You must be Mrs Dragneel and future Mrs Redfox" he smirked as I got worried for Lucy. No way I can let this guy hurt her, not after we all just found out. "LEVY" I heard Gajeel shout as I got up fast stepping in front of Lucy. "Lucy you need to get out of here" I then couldn't believe my ears....

"LUCY" I heard Natsu's voice shouting worried.... He's back just in time....