Chapter 3, Bad Feeling

Natsu's Pov, 

My mind kept racing to thoughts. I was going to be a father. I couldn't stop smiling as Lucy and I walked into Gramps office. "I heard about this Nick from Levy and Gajeel" Gramps then looked at Lucy. "You and the child alright?" he asked as she nodded making me move behind Lucy, hugging her from behind. I then looked at Gramps who was extremely short, elderly man. He had black eyes and was growing bald with only the outer rims of his head containing white hair. He also had a thick white moustache. He had a black stamp of the Fairy Tail guild mark that covers his entire chest area.

Gramps was wearing a white tunic with the Fairy Tail symbol on the left collar and black pants, all in which was covered by a formal white coat with white fur around the edges and with the Ten Wizard Saints' symbol on the back. "We will have everyone on the look out for this Nick, no one threatens one of my children" Gramps had a dark aura around him as I put my head on Lucy's left shoulder, hugging her a little tighter. "Now my dear, you must rest and tell me tomorrow what the doctor told you and Levy this morning" Gramps soon smiled trying to cover his dark aura.

Lucy just nodded as we left the room and Laxus going into with Mira. "Doctors?" I asked looking at Lucy as she looked at me. "Levy and I went this morning to find out how long I have been pregnant" Lucy answered as I nodded still looking at her wanting to know myself. "Im 2 months pregnant" Lucy smiled as I gave her a quick kissed and picked her up in bridal style again. "NATSU" she shouted going red as I smirked. "Time to go home" I then made it past everyone and started to walk home with Lucy trying to get me to put her down.

"You know Im not putting you down Lucy, so stop trying" I gave her my signature smirk as I saw her red as a tomato. "You know your protective side is annoying and cute" Lucy mumbled as I kissed her forehead as we got home. I put Lucy down and unlocked the door. "Where's the talking fur ball?" Lucy asked as I looked at her. "Happy's with Carla" I answered as Lucy nodded as we went inside. As soon as I closed the door I pulled Lucy close and then pinned her to the wall. Lucy was still bright red as I was still smirking. "N-Natsu" Lucy whispered as I pulled her into a kiss.

Lucy kissed back her hands going through my hair as I pulled away. "We both know I do this when one of us gets back from a job" I whispered in Lucy's ear as she giggled a little, still playing with with my hair. 

Next Day, Mira's Pov, 

Lucy was at the bar drinking her strawberry milkshake while Natsu and Gray was fighting over if Natsu would be a good father. "So hows the morning sickness?" I asked as Lucy sighed. "Annoying, lucky it's nearly over but that just means more food cravings" Lucy sighed as I giggled. "What you want Lucy? You know I will get you anything you want" I smiled making Lucy smile at me as she started thinking. I then looked over to see Erza knocking both the boys out making most the guild laugh. I just shook my head a little and then looked at Lucy.

"I want something hot and spicy.... Oh please don't say we are gonna have a mini Natsu" Lucy put her hand on her stomach as I giggled again. "Coming right up" I walked off to get Lucy something to eat as I heard Laxus and Master Makarov talking. "So your making me pick a team to go after this Nick huh?" I heard Laxus asked as I stood there listening to the conversation. "This threat is real just blocking one hit knocked Erza out, remember to pick carefully Laxus and be safe" Master sounded worried making me start worry about Laxus. 

Me and him started dating awhile ago now and I knew he could take care of himself but for the Master to worry like this made me worry. I then hurried to get Lucy her food before Natsu's over protective side kicked in and he tried making it. After a little while I got back putting a plate of Pork and Holy Basil Stir-fry. "Thanks Mira" Lucy smiled as she started eating. I looked up to see the boys at it again while Erza walked off to Master's office. If Erza was by Laxus side I wouldn't worry to much, they was the strongest we had. "You ok?" Lucy asked worried as I looked at her.

"Im fine, just seeing if the boys started it up again" I gave a smile as Lucy nodding, knowing I was lying. Lucy then turned around to see them fighting it out again while everyone else was near Cana betting on what gender Lucy's and Natsu's child was going to be. "Will they just grow up, theres going to be a baby around here sooner or later" Lucy sighed as I looked at her. "Boys will be boys" I made her smile a little as Natsu punched Gray all the way out the Guild Hall making Juvia rush after him. I started to clean some glasses as Natsu walked over hugging Lucy from behind.

Lucy smiled as Natsu looked at her. "You hate hot and spicy foods" Natsu made me shake my head. "I know, blame the baby and food cravings" Lucy sighed as Natsu hugged her a little tighter. Natsu kissed Lucy's neck making her go red as I giggle once again. "You know you guys are so cute together" I made Lucy and Natsu look at me as I smiled at them. "Like how you are with Laxus" Lucy smirked as I felt my cheeks going red as I rubbed the back of my neck smiling. "Think so?" I asked as she nodded smiling along with Natsu.

"LUCY WHEN YOU THINK WE FIND OUT THE GENDER?" Cana shouted drunk as Lucy sighed and Natsu glared daggers at her making Cana rub the back of her neck. "Just ignore them Lucy, best option" I made Lucy look at me. "Im going to until my emotions start being annoying then Im gonna let Natsu then kick her ass" Lucy made Natsu smirk as I laughed.